The Lost Thread

JT!

This is complete and utter WANK.

Every time I want to download this somethign f**ks up

started TWO this morning as I knew something would f**k up. Got home and one was 100% the other was around 60%.

Tried playing it and for some reaqson my pc started using TONNES of memory, as in 1GB page file, this happenes the odd time with a few random vids and seriously f**k me off, as i don't know what's causing it, or how to fix it. Anyway, thought it was the 60% one as even when i open the folder the vi is in it starts to use the page file. I was wrong, deleted it and was left with the one at 100% which was shite.

I've started again and am downloading at 2kb/ f**king second. Why is this thing so shite?

EDIT: oh and im uploading at 19kb/s this f**king thing is ment to be fair, yet i allways seem to be uploading and not downloading, and i've even set my upload s[eed a few kb/s under the max.....

Edited by jake1516

Desmond seems to have a handy little gift now, was the lightening going to hit claire and charlie's roof but desmonds device stopped it or is he just trying to prove he's all knowing?

I believe not. He asked her earlier to fix the roof, if you look, it leaks like a mother f**ker. The lightning i believe was just to see if he could infact predict the future correctly.

I didn't get the bit at the end, are they on a different Island?

The others are on another island yeah.

What i want to know is how the survivors can't see that island from theres.

I supose if it were on the opposite side they would have never have seen it. You would have thought desmond might have seen it on his travels.

Wonder what happend to Sun and the other 2.

I believe not. He asked her earlier to fix the roof, if you look, it leaks like a mother f**ker. The lightning i believe was just to see if he could infact predict the future correctly.

The others are on another island yeah.

Also how in the first episode it showed the village where the others live then did a shot where they zoom out loads and you dont see any other islands around there. Its made up bullshit at the moment like it really was poor scripting there was no need for 2 islands.

I got it from supertorrents in about 13mins.

Don't read below here if you havent watched the episode yet

Well i have to say i didnt want Echo to die he was one of my favourite people.

Can't wait to see what jack decides to do about the surgery.

Hope he kills ben or makes him suffer somehow.

Edited by spangler

I cant see jack killing Ben to be honest his character isnt the killing type.

As for echo :( why did they kill him off.

As Locke begand losing faith, and doing stupid stuff and becoming less a main part, Echo came along to restore that, or atleast try, with the building the church, the black smoke and so on, now Locke is back to his old self, and has rather a large part to play in the rest of the season, Echo wasn't needed anymore.

Thats my thinking anyway.

I'm not sure whether i trust that girl eithe, you can see there is tension between her and Ben, but it could just be for show. I guess thats the problem with watching this show, you are not sure what to believe anymore. :lol:

f**king good episode though.

The fact that there's a new girl who wears short shorts equals out the fact that echo dies.

And the fogs back, that's just a bonus.

Do you think that whole kill ben thing is real, or a very cleaver plan. Taking all bets!

just thinking back to last week, the polar bears clearly lived in those cages right? so they would of had to of swam from one island to the other to attack the plane crash people...

i know polar bears can swim really well but seems a little bit far fetched...

The fact that there's a new girl who wears short shorts equals out the fact that echo dies.

And the fogs back, that's just a bonus.

Do you think that whole kill ben thing is real, or a very cleaver plan. Taking all bets!

New girl is hot (Y)

Echo shouldn't have died. I kinda got the impression that it wasn't his brother in the plane afterall, when the guy asked 'why do you speak to me like I am your brother' and he seemed somewhat content at dieing.

This stuff about perhaps it's not ben, the blonde one confirmed it, ben asked her about the x-rays and she said she didn't say whose they were, but she assumed he did, even though he didn't? but anyway yeh, I think they are indeed his.

Who the f**k was that with the eye patch? and where the f**k was he?

Do the others know of him?