The Lost Thread

JT!

Yep

They ususally take about 3 hours befor you can download them, but if you start it when u get out of bed the next day they go really fast.

Edited by JT!

right, having watched the first two episodes from season 3, i think i've missed one out.

probably the very last one at the end of season 2...

i'm guessing it was the one where they set off to help out the black guy (i forget his name), but end up getting tricked and captured...whilst sahid and the japs are left alone with the boat.

so, has the black guy and his son gone now? if so did they just sail away or something? basically what has happened to them? and can someone sum up the episode in which they left?

THIS POST CONTAINS A MASSIVE SEASON 2 FINALLE SPOILER.

Basically, Micheal lead them into the trap as Siad figured out, but not at the 'village', at another location (where the tubes from the second 'observing' hatch end up infact - clue maybe ;) ).

They was all captured, hurley was sent back to the camp to tell the others to never come to the dock, and to never coming looking for them.

Micheal and Walt were re-united and given a boat, the boat that captures Walt at sea on the raft. They are told a bearing and are told to follow that to find 'home'.

Jack, Sawyer and Kate are taken prisoner.

The rest you know.

I loved how in the lastest one when Ben finds out they have a boat. It's like the first time they didn't know something. ^_^

Haha yeah, it was a turning point in the series i rekon, but they got back in there when they was listening to sawyer and how he was planning to escape.

I thought episode 2 was a bit shit really, hopefully it'll pick up soon, and start answering some questions rather then pose a million more. :(

and start answering some questions rather then pose a million more. :(

Too f**king right. I can't wait till the whole things over so i know what's going on. I can't understand why people like jack arn't constantly asking what's going on, i know i would be.

Finally, questions answered, and some things revealed for the future!

Also, did anyone get the polar bear thing, hard to explain, but the magnet 'caused them to crash in first place, atleast, thats the best guess, after they crashed, a few episodes in they find a polar bear. Now, the magnet has gone off again, and the polar bear is back.

Also, Desmond reading the future?! WHAT?!

Also, did anyone get the polar bear thing, hard to explain, but the magnet 'caused them to crash in first place, atleast, thats the best guess, after they crashed, a few episodes in they find a polar bear. Now, the magnet has gone off again, and the polar bear is back.

questions answered?? you must of watched a diffrent episode to me :lol:

Lock is a hardcore weed user :lol: good ole boy :P

I'm new to this torrent thing using BitLord but i can't get the fookin speeds to exceed 4 kb/s. Now when i use Limewire my speeds are constantly 120+ kb/s. am i doing something wrong or is this all torrents are capable of ?????

P/S Lost is the shizz

Joey B

clearly polar bears are magnetic ;)

Did anyone else notice that the ID on the printed out paperwork of the cop was the 'lost numbers'

Yup, they like doing that.

Like the Anne-Lucia eccentric episode, when she pulls up in her car in the car park on top floor, the cars parked opposite had the numbers as their vehice numbers on the roofs, every 2 numbers.