Rip Dan Squibb + Steven Joyce

Smo™

Last night (October 4th) at 11.36pm Dan Squibb lost control of his Honda CRX on the Isle of Wight and hit a telegraph pole at over 100mph. Both he and his passenger Stephen Joyce died instantly. RIP guys, you were good friends to me and I'm sorry we didn't get to see much of each other the last few weeks.

Well I've had a shitty year in this respect. 4 friends have died in 9 months. Sh*t guys I just don't know how to deal with this crap anymore. I don't want to bury more of my friends.

especially as it seems they was driving with alot of care and in a very responsible manner.

ffs dude, give it a rest

Really sorry to hear about this Smo. I saw it on the BBC website this morning and for a split second I thought it was Quigley. I keep seeing stories like this from the I.O.W but it just keeps happening. Take care dude.

Dave

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

as it seems i cant say what i want heres another post...

sorry to here a couple of your mates are dead geez yes it is very sad to hear especially as it seems they was driving with alot of care and in a very responsible manner.

you've stepped out of order here, please coorect it.

let it be a lesson to the rest of us i guess? R.I.P.

:(

sorry to here a couple of your mates are dead geez yes it is very sad to hear especially as it seems they was driving with alot of care and in a very responsible manner.

ffs dude, give it a rest you tw@t

Neither the time nor place.

If you want to do that, do it on msn.

Show some goddam respect. How do you even know it was there fault, maybe he knew the road very well and was safe enough to go that speed, and other car drove him off the road. How you you like it if someone told you that you should have been wearing your helemt when you fell off your bike and died.

Grow up and show some respect.

RIP guys, feel sorry for you man, shame loosing all them mates in shuch a short period :( Sympathy out to the friends and families of Dan Squibb and Stephen Joyce. Ride the clouds guys.

This is such terrible news. It has made me think more about the saying live life to the max cause you never know when / how it will happen. Its soo sad that they passed on soo young. RIP. Will pray for Dan and Steven's familys and friends.

Show some goddam respect. How do you even know it was there fault, maybe he knew the road very well and was safe enough to go that speed, and other car drove him off the road. How you you like it if someone told you that you should have been wearing your helemt when you fell off your bike and died.

Grow up and show some respect.

are you f**king reetarded? its obviously never safe to drive at 100mph on the british roads hence the top speed possible here is 70mph on motorways regardless of the fact you know the road.

'yeah sorry i was doing a ton officer its just i know the road'

'oh ok sorry i didnt realise you knew the road young man, carry on as you were'

the fact the guy was doing +100mph shows it was his fault and his fault only.

iam sorry to here you lost a couple mates dont get me wrong i lost a mate a few months ago from driving below the limit, it was a proper shock to here it especially as i knew the guy and he was my age.

h was driving with alot of care and in a very responsible manner.

Dude we all push our luck sometimes doesnt make it any easier to deal with that 2 of your good

mates have died!!!

im really sorry to hear mate i dont know how i could hope with loosing 2 people suddenly who were

so dear to me..... R.I.P.