How Old Are You

Markygd1

Probably has been mentioned before but couldnt find doing a search.

Just curious realy as im 23 in January did trials from 13 up to 17 and now getting back into it

Does anyone of the older age feel they cant do as much in the towns as we are supposed to be responsible adults :unsure:

if you was to do it more in the evenings when most shoppers ain't in town then it will be ok i suppose.

just come out with some crap that you have a disorder with your skin and you are actually 16, but the dissorder makes you look a few years older! :P that way the complainer will feel awful for it! :P

anyway i doubt that anyone will moan, just because you are not a kid but a mature adult-because of this they should most likely leave you alone.

when i rode i rode with my mate RyanRs on here and he is now 24 and we had no problems, i think older people are taken a lot more seriously, police/securtiy gaurds are a lot more freindly!

But ive had no problems with anyone and i ride with 24-23-21 year old blokes and we have no problems!

Hi my dad rides trials with me sometimes. He is 42 and if we go to a place where there are a couple of people he feels quite intimidated by the, they just stand there and call him an immature S.O.B. I feel that it doesn’t mater how old you are you should always have fun. I don’t really see what is immature about it! I think seeing a middle-aged man driving around like a boy racer is more immature. At the end of the day a trials rider is not going to kill some one doesn’t mater how old they are. An immature man driving around like it a game of road rash is.

Luke

22, started when I was 15

Exactly what he said!

Coincedence!

I think seeing a middle-aged man driving around like a boy racer is more immature.

Luke

You contradicted yourself there. You said if they are having fun it doesn't matter how old they are.

Not sticking up for boy racers either :)

I think older people should ride trials, although it is mainly done by teenagers and young adults. I think it's a cultural thing as trials hasn't been around all that long (I know it's been around in europe for a while).

I don't see why people in their 50's & 60's shouldn't ride trials. Ok as you get older injury is more of a problem but I don't think trials is any more dangerous than you make it.

I bet Jackie Chan would be good at trials if he did it (he's 50 something).

I'm 23 by the way (Y)