Whats Your Biggest Biggest Drop....?

bennyb

a whole curb :mellow: not just a regular curb though, one of the ones you get at bus stops absoluteley crapped myself with it! i think i might try something a bit more risky soon though :rolleyes: . lol i really don't see the point in doing huge drops tbo! argh i thought trials was about getting up/over/around things not dropping off the biggest thing you can find...

a whole curb :mellow: not just a regular curb though, one of the ones you get at bus stops absoluteley crapped myself with it! i think i might try something a bit more risky soon though :rolleyes: . lol i really don't see the point in doing huge drops tbo! argh i thought trials was about getting up/over/around things not dropping off the biggest thing you can find...

i no that i was jst wondering ok m8 so at bike you got

theres more skill to getting up things than dropping off (Y) im not saying dont drop its good for building confidence but working on taps sidehops wheel swaps etc will make you a better rider.

and this isnt aimed at ali c lol i no the lads one of britains best (Y)

christof

mine is about 9ft when i use to ride about 3-4 years ago (Y)

i have been riding again for about 7-8 months and i have done about 6-7ft, but ent to interested in big drops as there is so much more to trials now than there was 3-4 years ago, i mean i would do a 6-7 drop gap which is more exiting really! but i take nothing away from all you crazy people who have done 13ft drops that is :sick:

B)

I once dropped off blackpool tower, to front wheel, then to a backflip 900 (Y)

Well I beat you by 467.1ft when I was in Paris the other day. :rolleyes:

Actually thinking about it... I've probably only done about 5ft, which is embarrisingly weedy. I'll test myself this weekend and get back to you guyths ({)

Hi my biggest is about 10ft, anything over that height i do not feel comfortable, i don't really do drops now its more gaps, side hops, wheel swaps, it is more skill full but not as much adrenaline unless you do something stupidly big :P thanks trialsbikenut

Edited by Trialsbikenut