Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

Probably asking to be hated here, but didn't know a better place to ask

I got this party next week, and this girl is begging me to take a lip piercing [like this one]

Ofcourse I won't take one just because she wants one, but I was thinkin to suprise her by taking a fake one

Now I have no idea where I could buy fake piercings in the netherlands, so I was thinking if you guys knew any sort of replacement or sort of "bodge" for a lip piercing.

803327.jpg

I've heard that you can take these and kinda bend it together, but I can't see that holding on for too long

840800.jpg

Also read that you could take the ball of here and use just put the ring in your mouth, but can't see that working aswell

The second idea sorta works, but doesn't really stay in or anything.

Check ebay, they are bound to have loads of fake lip rings and stuff. I think you can get ones that are sorta spring loaded so they stay in.

Well, yea that the problem, I live in the netherlands and don't want to pay the whole shipping thing for just a little thing

Thanks for the reply though (Y)

I've got quite a few piercings, i've got a 28mm plug in my straight ear...a 12 in my gay ear, i pierced my eyebrow myself with a needle then my dad ripped it out when i was 14 !

Never worn them all at once becouse i'd look like a freak but i'm very happy with all of them. At first i was worried about what people would think of me when i went out but i GENUINLY believe it's given me alot more confidence.

The only Pic i can find is an age old pic of my ear and brow.....

6qdv6og.jpg

Edited by Pashley26

not quite, pocketing is when you get a bar and it sits in two pockets across your skin. sort of like an anti-piercing.

Piss poor paint drawing for explanation.

piercingsww9.jpg

(Y)

looks good though.

true but pocketing isn't a curved bar of metal its like a flat bar with recessed (lower) ends that sit at an angle away from the bar , it'd be to much trauma to have the pocketing tucked back under the bar itself, and a staple is just a shape of bar so it can be used in a surface piercing, but there are many forms of piercing an pocketing, so my arm piercing is a surface type with a staple (shaped bar), an from your pics of a 'staple' that would just fall out lol

Edited by gianttrials

just going from what i'm told by a professional thats all, its crazy what can be done, the 2 pierce pocket method is intersting an i've seen a surface to single pocket type version aswell, i myself will be getting pocketing done quite soon, update, last piercing- frenum, abit tender an power moves on my bike and cold weather not such a good thing for it, but oh well!!! but no pics lol

• 1 month later...
:P

You're getting a kick in the balls next time I see you...

cheers m8 look forward 2 it just mind the other 1 (apadravya)

why would you want your frenum pierced? surely that would be dangerous.

nope not at all, planning a ladder soon

Pics. I don't know what they are.

no can do on the down belows, but there are pics in this thread of my staples in my arm an behind my ear, an my tragus

+1

I know a guy with a pocketed bar in his arm; it's the most ridiculus thing I've ever seen, and it got ripped out in a hardcore metal club. Ha.

but surely thats his choice, maybe he thinks its cool, maybe there's things about u people may think is ridiculous

Edited by gianttrials

• 2 months later...
Snake bites

Had them 1 week without my mum and dad knowing

They want me to take them out or they are going to kick me out of the house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats cool! I'd take it out though.. rather live in a house than be roofless.