Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

• 3 weeks later...
did you ever remember where you got them clear screw on balls from?

i reallyy need some.

I haven't read the whole topic, but just saw this post so thought I'd reply incase you hadn't found anything.

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_st...l_113771088.cfm

You can use them. You can push them onto to bioflex bars, or you should be able to put your own thread in them by screwing them onto a steel bar.

• 3 months later...

Well it finally came the day where I just had to face the fact that stretching cartilage is pretty foolish and dermal punches are the only way to go with large gauge cartilage piercings.

Was sitting in the shop and decided it was time to get it done. 10 mins later:

dsc3799sk9.jpg

Yeah I was going down the route of an 8mm punch but felt it would be too ridiculous, plus wouldn't match my other conch which is now at a 5 as well, so a pair of 5mm conch's looks pretty good!

Yeah they hurt like a b*****d and are pretty prone to spot bleeding (like I was enduring 5 mins ago) but they are much simpler to deal with and after a couple of months can wear it without jewellery which always looks good.

Bear in mind these are permanent and the cartilage wont come back so think about it! I still recommend them 100% though.

Edited by Rob Thomson

I only took it out cos I was pretty ill, and thought it might be better without it in. It worked so meh.

But still I am a pussy for complaining about pain :(.

How big did you go?

Still got yours joe?

Edited by Alan

• 4 weeks later...