Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

well ive spoken to mummy and she said that she wouldnt be happy about it. but thats mainly health reasons all of which ive picked apart, naturally.

i said "so youd rather i came back with a tatoo that if i decide i don't like im fukked" she said yes of course

her biggest problem like i said was health issues. one of wich was taste. and the teeth. she also said that the only people she knows with them only took them out because they didnt like them so she really didnt have a viable argument.

she also realises that i can get it done anyway so theres not gunna be a massive ruck which wouldnt make it worthwile

so again i know a few people on here live in portsmouth/IOW so if you know anywhere thats good. hopefully you all say withit because my my step bro starts his work experiance there tomorrow so it be done on the cheap aswell.

quite excited now WOOP WOOP

Being the poor student that I am with nothing to do, i've kept on getting piercings much to my body's disgust. Currently sporting:

Left transverse lobe - 1.6 bar

Left random bit of my upper left lobe - 2.4 labret stud

Left Upper cartilage now stretched to 5mm

Right conch - 3.2 plug

Sternum Microdermal

Please be advised stretching your cartilage is foolish haha. I'm not taking it any further as its a pretty silly thing to.

Microdermals rock my socks :)

Good story related to piercings actually, was down at the shop a wee while ago, took my t shirt off to get my nipples pierced and dislocated my shoulder and ended up in hospital getting reduced there :)

Being the poor student that I am with nothing to do, i've kept on getting piercings much to my body's disgust. Currently sporting:

Left transverse lobe - 1.6 bar

Left random bit of my upper left lobe - 2.4 labret stud

Left Upper cartilage now stretched to 5mm

Right conch - 3.2 plug

Sternum Microdermal

Please be advised stretching your cartilage is foolish haha. I'm not taking it any further as its a pretty silly thing to.

Microdermals rock my socks :)

Good story related to piercings actually, was down at the shop a wee while ago, took my t shirt off to get my nipples pierced and dislocated my shoulder and ended up in hospital getting reduced there :)

You still going to get your ear pinned back because the amount of metal you have in that thing is weighing it down? ha ha

Any way, Im also sporting a couple of microdermals one on my right fore arm about 2inches from my elbo joint on the inside,...where the veins show basically. ha ha

Also have one just under my adams apple in the little pocket between my colar bones. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i didn't want to make a whole new topic, but i had my tragus pierced about 6 week ago, and it has been fine until recently.

There is a red spot to the left of the piercing, and im not sure what it is :S

Does anyone know what it is and how to prevent it?

Thanks, danny.

Best sort of place to go for simple piercing? Out of interest... Have days occasionally where I think, yeah lets do it. Might follow through on it at some point.

Seems to be a choice of:

Clares accessories (ha NO)

Dodgy goth, bong selling shop (again, NO)

Any ideas?

Best sort of place to go for simple piercing? Out of interest... Have days occasionally where I think, yeah lets do it. Might follow through on it at some point.

Seems to be a choice of:

Clares accessories (ha NO)

Dodgy goth, bong selling shop (again, NO)

Any ideas?

Harris arcade in Reading Max, they're pritty good (that's where i got my ear done) I'll come and hold your hand :rolleyes:

Harris arcade in Reading Max, they're pritty good (that's where i got my ear done) I'll come and hold your hand :rolleyes:

Safe, something else to do weekend after next then.

Also, sent ACU form off today, forgot to put cheque in. Shit. Will ring them tomorrow...

Hot needle? any particular reason?

No, just a standard piercing needle, guns should be avoided because it basically brute forces forces a blunt stud into your ear which makes a messy wound which is prone to scar tissue. and also guns cannot be sterilised so if one of the little scrags down Claires happened to have hep c, as the circus would say UR SCREWED.

Anyone who does it with a gun is not a piercer and should be avoided.

haha it was claires where I had mine gunned lol, it go infected, swelled up and pussed everywhere lol

Went to a 'proper' piericist that said there is an ingredient in the claires cleaning stuff that can aggravate the wound which is why it went all gammy

No, just a standard piercing needle, guns should be avoided because it basically brute forces forces a blunt stud into your ear which makes a messy wound which is prone to scar tissue. and also guns cannot be sterilised so if one of the little scrags down Claires happened to have hep c, as the circus would say UR SCREWED.

Anyone who does it with a gun is not a piercer and should be avoided.

Ah cheers for the heads up.

My first one was at a small local place with a gun, and no complications from that.

Had the other side of my lip pierced today, can't wait for it to heal now so I can have two petrol/pearlescent colored rings in them. Gonna have my other ear pierced soon so I can stretch it to about 7mm and then stretch the one I already have done to 14mm, very nearly had my nipple pierced lol.

Hey, i didn't want to make a whole new topic, but i had my tragus pierced about 6 week ago, and it has been fine until recently.

There is a red spot to the left of the piercing, and im not sure what it is :S

Does anyone know what it is and how to prevent it?

Thanks, danny.

m8 it could be a keloid, if it is an alcohol wipe shld help clear it, but best 2 get advice from ur body piercer :)

Meh, Ben could have a point. Look at the shiney things.

1323980005a8433324610l.jpg

1323980005a8433324672l.jpg

1323980005a8433324737l.jpg

EDIT: I have the most clear cut tragus I've ever seen :S That's odd

dude that is some v tidy work goin on in ur ear, i'm liking the punch btw(or waz it a stretch, which i'd imagine wld absolutely kill lol)

on the update front for piercings unfortunately my apadrvya is no more :(, but i hav my lip pierced now, an still have 2 in my frenum ladder an planning another 3 more lol, i also had my tongue pierced horizontally, but cldnt eat properly, so it had 2 come out :(, it waz v kool though :)

post-12365-1217028559.jpg

Edited by gianttrials