Our Summer Dvd

Jonny Jones

Ordered it... (Y)

Thanks man received ur payment, it'll be posted early 2moz morning (Y)

If I run out i'll simply get more made so it really isnt an issue Joe. MBUK are running a review with luck next issue so im hoping to sell a few. I initially had 100 made, ive got approx 45 left. The World is a big place so I'll always have copies im sure!

Thanks!

Jonny.

wooo first comment.

AMAZING

havnt even watched it all yet becuase i have to go to uni, but 26 minutes in... f**k me!

john shrewsbury and nick goddards sections were amazing, very very inspirational.

phil feeney.. jesus. fkin tailwhip???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? sorry if i just spoiled that for anyone but.. GAHH?

nice jonny, very nice!

well worth the dosh if u aint bought it already!

Jimmy

Are these properly produced or just on dvd-r ?

Unfortunately they are just DVD-R's - The guy who did them is the same guy who did all the GET1 discs, so there shouldn't really be any complaints from people, they work!

Thanks for the wicked comments so far, so so glad people think so much of it!!!!!!

J.

Edited by trialmedia

Just finished watching it. Awesome. Awesome to the MAX.

JJ told me I was in it saying "don't film me filming". So I wasn't expecting anything else (and my GOD, how crap was I looking with my 2 week beard and messy hair :P). And then suddenly in the "not included" section, there some nice sections I did, plus me half naked in the St Pauls Fountain! Me turning around half naked on the back wheel = wobbly wobbly!

So, this is a superb DVD. The cinmeatography is breathtaking, and it was incredibly inspirational to watch. I'll definetely be watching it over and over again.

If you're expecting nothing but drop gaps, don't be. There are some really interesting, unique lines, with a real BMX style in a lot of the riding. It makes me want to head down to a skate park and practice a few of those moves!

Find £11, go and buy this. If you don't have £11, get someone to buy it for you for Christmas.

It's a top notch DVD (Y) Loads of great riding, jammed with extras, excellent filmatography (sp) and really shows off the great UK scene we have here.

I can imagine this will be running non-stop in many riders' DVD players during the winter months as inspiration for summer 07!

A must have DVD!

Steve

P.S. You can quote me on the above if you're wanting some testimonials for your website (Y)

It's a top notch DVD (Y) Loads of great riding, jammed with extras, excellent filmatography (sp) and really shows off the great UK scene we have here.

I can imagine this will be running non-stop in many riders' DVD players during the winter months as inspiration for summer 07!

A must have DVD!

Steve

P.S. You can quote me on the above if you're wanting some testimonials for your website (Y)

cinematography i think steve.

here is my opinion.........

i enjoyed the dvd from a video makers point of view. the filming was good, the editing was good, the angles were good. so i liked it from here.

i liked the concept behind the video, it was a compilation of the summer you had, going on rides, filming, filming yourself, interviews etc....this was excellent, and was fun to watch because there was nothing serious about it.

However,

i did not enjoy the riding, other than nick goddards section. (the boy is too technical) im a fan of street riding vids, the likes of phil feeny, boon etc, BUT the whole video was more orientated to this, i felt as if you had mostly put this in the dvd because its a current trend on the forum at the moment (more likely to sell dvd's).

so thats my opinion. certain matters i liked, others i didnt.

thanks for producing it though jonny.

However,

i did not enjoy the riding, other than nick goddards section. (the boy is too technical) im a fan of street riding vids, the likes of phil feeny, boon etc, BUT the whole video was more orientated to this, i felt as if you had mostly put this in the dvd because its a current trend on the forum at the moment (more likely to sell dvd's).

so thats my opinion. certain matters i liked, others i didnt.

thanks for producing it though jonny.

Its what us southerners do best :P

I like it (Y):D

there needs to be more from oop north though :P

Totally agree. I planned to head up north but in the end I didnt have the time or money to do so!

The only real reason why theres a lot of street/bmx style riding is that is what just happened to be going on over the Summer when I was filming, it was in there cos it happened - nothing to do with trends but I guess you could see/put it like that if you want to. Plus the rider sections are there cos I wanted to put them in... obviously haha!

I hope to make a proper full length DVD after I finish Uni next year - travel up north, plenty of natural, drop gaps the lot haha!

Thanks so much for all the great comments :D ...and of course for all your orders!!

Jonny.