Our Summer Dvd

Jonny Jones

I posted in the trailer thread but I thought a new topic might get more noticed! All information is on the new website, including contact details if you have any questions!

Prices:

£11 - UK orders

£11.50 - European orders

£12 - All other countries (Canada, USA, Australia, Far East etc)

Prices include postage so there's no other costs.

Site: trialmedia.co.uk

Trailer: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=86774

Many thanks people!

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Yo, brought this DVD off Jonny yesterday. It has been filmed, edited and made very well with a mint soundtrack. The editing and music suitability is what really makes this DVD, I think.

There is some nice riding from most riders featured, the 'upbeat' feeling throughout makes you want to go out and ride and reminds me why I ride.

Jonny has filmed and edited in a documented style the rides he was been on over the summer, in a way that makes our sport look good.

Something there isn’t much coverage of in the UK is competition footage of different riders:

The 'Highlights of Hook Woods' section in the Extras really shows the difference between street and natural riding.

Overall I think it’s definitely worth buying. The humorous parts add to the feel of the DVD too

Nick G

Edited by Grandad10

maybe im missing it but where to you order it for the US?

Click the 'All Other Countries' button on the site. Maybe you didn't see the prices description at the top of this thread, no matter.

Thanks to everybody who has ordered it so far. All orders will be shipped early 2morrow morning!

Jonny.

no i see the price but i dont see a button to "add to cart" for US customers?

Hmm how strange?! :unsure: Try pressing F5 or Ctrl+F5 a few times maybe your Cache needs refreshing or something. The buttons seem to work fine for me and others. The buttons themselves come direct from the PayPal server. Hope this helps. If you still have problems, PM me your email address and I'll send you an invoice.

Cheers everybody!

Jonny.

Really tempted to buy this but not convinced itll be worth it, how long does the comp footage run for?

Its about a 7min section in the Extras. A fair amount of effort has gone into this, im sure you'll enjoy it and for £11 its not a bank balance breaker.

Thanks to everybody who has bought it so far, everybody's orders went out this morning so you'll have them tomorrow morning (UK orders that is).

Jonny.