Iconic Videos

RobinJI

the danny holroyd promo vid, exceptionally poor quality and a 4 hour download on 56k but worth it

otherside

fulc

korn

and pretty much every trialskings clip they put on, the ones that never made it to a vid, james hyland if you read this come out of video retirement and slap em all together

evolve

chainspotting

contact

tricks and stunts

Pretty tough one really, videos that stand out and have inspired me and that never get boring to watch are..

The Coustellier Nottingham street video.

Most of Andy T's videos, especially the two Vincent ones.

The 3 Coust videos by Kevin Shiramizu - These are filmed soooo well and the editing is perfect for a natural video and of course the riding is mind blowing.

Stan :)

How could I forget about HD1, its the best one >_<

Also Evolve for proper non-internet vids, i didn't even get all the way through that before I went out and rode :P

Manifesto deserves a mention

also the cultivated vids - renegades being my fav. Remember when stan used to be streeeeet. (Y)

on the subject of the trialsking - in 'otherside' when they are doing the soil kicker up the huge wall. Did they release the footage of just that at some point. I am sure I can remember watching a video with loads and loads of attempts on it.

OH MY GOD! otherside, you legend!!! ive been lookin for that for ages, cant believe it. that nearly brought a tear to my eye it brought back so many memories!! that video meant sooo much to me at the time, still does. wicked ta. J

Getta grip probably started it for me - the Ashton Hawzee section blew me away

then obviously chainspotting really got me hooked ...

and big jeff lenosky in evolve = :o

since then nothing has really shocked me except for that notts ride with some french dudes .... which at the time really opened my eyes about what was physically possible on a bike....

since then nothing has really shocked me except for that notts ride with some french dudes .... which at the time really opened my eyes about what was physically possible on a bike....

you got any idea if thats still available online or anything matey? J

ive only been riding for 3 years but when i first started i met my local hero and very good friend danny foster he sent me his vids and they still shock me now his style is so easy he never struggled to do anything i think his riding style and vids have inspired me to ride to the best of my ability every chance i can .

Also i think the very first cls video's were crazy like tango zoo vid 23 there amazing and neil tunnicliffe was allso a very big insperation to me and he still pushes the bar now and his videos have probably inspired hundreds of people to ride. There are lots of other riders that i admire for there videos for example gaz m,tra,lee shiming , fat mike ,dan ko , squince ,ben slinger.... and many more they all have made epic vids that still make me shiver and maybe oneday i can make one that good (Y) thanks boys .

How could I forget about HD1, its the best one >_<

on the subject of the trialsking - in 'otherside' when they are doing the soil kicker up the huge wall. Did they release the footage of just that at some point. I am sure I can remember watching a video with loads and loads of attempts on it.

yeah HD1 rocks

i also remember the soil kicker outtakes i think its where they get kicked off by the so called owner of the wall, and he asks adam burns for his name he says "i'm dave, dave finney" quality! the wall was massive, they ran a higher gear to get speed off the flat, holroyd did it to bash first but dont think he nailed it to back wheel.

whoever says holroyd is over rated seriously just rewatch your trialsking vid collection and retract that statement.

the NOFX vid that was linked earlier has the funniest clip when danny drops the telephone box and the astra turning the corner totally misjudges it because he is distracted by danny and is pretty close to hittin a parked car