Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

i don't think they'll be cheaper, but bare in mind that during the sales people might compete with each other so a couple of free games might be thrown in. tesco is currently doing a premium 60gb for £169 with one of a selection of top games like far cry 2, fallout 3, tomb raider underworld etc for free.

Xbox live codes off ebay are £20 for 13 months ;)

My cousin wants me to play a game of halo with him tonight.... anyone about? probably sometime around 7 or 8?

I just looked at Tesco and it seems i found what i needed was cheaper on the high street of all places. I think this xmass the stores are really having to discount crazily!

I saw the Live online for various cheap prices but didn't trust 'em. I did buy 2100 points for £15 and 12 month for £30 which is a fair price. That was instore yesterday!

The deal i'm going to go with i think is Premium, 2 wireless controllers, 3 games for £170. And i'll PX most of that in for some stuff i want. That's what i did with my PS3 and it came out well.

Thanks, hopefully see you online tomorrow :turned:

EDIT:

just got a 360. add ESKIMO4130 for Halo. That's all for now.

Edited by eskimo

Should be sorting myself out online soon (around new year)

Hit me up with some suggestions :)

x

Forza 2 and skate.

Im getting the uno and bomberman live games, someone else get them

Wasn't UNO the one that was filled with grown men, playing on livecam, having a wank?

I'll guess you'll soon find out if it is or isn't Callum.

Just won me an Xbox on ebay, has the E74 error but that's no biggy. I'll do the xclamp fix on it and hopefully that will sort it, if not I'll force it to RROD and take advantage of the fact it's still in 3 year warranty or sell it :)

Don't have any games though... Forza 2 or Cod4 for pure entertainment value as a first game? I love both genres of games on everything else I've played so I'm not fussed whether I end up driving or shooting first of all. Also, I've heard that you can use other wireless adaptors than the official one - can anyone shed any light on this?

Yeah A or B sounds cool, as long as everyone races the same class it's all good.

jonXmack by the way, add it :D

EDIT: I'll be online from about 8.30 if anyone is up for it.

Added ;) (along with a few others)

Actually yea, lets make it B class, I have just the car in mind. :)