Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Oh bore..

Right few quarms with Forza 3..

1) Its too easy, I'm walking through the game with everything on its hardest setting apart from ABS and using an automatic gearbox, I don't see the point in taking off ABS because in any race car you would have ABS and I can't be fussed messing about changing gear.

2) They haven't come up with any intelligent software, why cant they do it more so competitors match my lap time? I'm killing them by 3-4 secs a lap and there not getting any faster or putting up any challenge...

3) The flash back function fair enough "if you don't like it don't use it," I don't but I think something similar to Dirt 2 would be better, where if you play really hard settings you have 1 flash back and if your shit you can have loads, as far as im aware there unlimited and dont affect your score at all.

4) In the 1st person driving mode when you drift you don't look out your side window, I think that that would be a sick effect, because when you drive you normally look where your planning on going.

Will update hate later.

But sick sick game!

You gotta get to the higher class races before it get's hard.

Even then, acutally being able to mod the R class cars means you can wipe the flaw with any car you want, overall it's just too easy unfortunately.

Drift points have a scoreboard like lap times, so you can see who's drifting the best.

Some of the vids people have made are crazy, definitely worth a look.

ALSO, just got forza 3, what do drift points help towards? Drivers skill?

Gutted just spent £200,000 on my mustang, and had to sell it all because it was totally undrivable

If you want I have like 30 cars. I can gift you something for each class?

4) In the 1st person driving mode when you drift you don't look out your side window, I think that that would be a sick effect, because when you drive you normally look where your planning on going.

Don't push it all the way to the side. Just roll it accross a little and it will look out of the side window.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else got borderlands?

Yea, although im now hugely bored of it, as the first play through was all quite challenging, with a storyline, not really knowing whats coming next, second time round, your just trying to search for the hardest/best big fights, so a lot of the quests are hugely boring, and the shooting skags and bandits just ends up being boring.

tempted with bad company 2, but got so many games i havent played yet, and i know the only reason i want bc2, is for online(when everyone i know has it on pc) and ive barely scratched the surface of cod:mw2 online,

Has any one else got final fantasy 13 yet?

So far i have walked through the first 12 hours of the game with out really any challange. Loving the game though it just seems to be fairly easy, admitidally I am quite a big fan of that style of game but still.

From what I have read it gets harder from where I am I was just woundering if any one else has got further and is this true that it gets harder through disk 2?

So far i have walked through the first 12 hours of the game with out really any challange. Loving the game though it just seems to be fairly easy, admitidally I am quite a big fan of that style of game but still.

From what I have read it gets harder from where I am I was just woundering if any one else has got further and is this true that it gets harder through disk 2?

You're on my friends list right? I think it's you anyway....

I'd love to buy it. But FF12 let me down, I couldn't get into it. I think because they changed the fight system. I had a read at loads of reviews on the game, it does seem i'm not the only one who wishes of the classic style of FF battle system should be used. But one thing everyone seems to agree on it looks amazing. I can't justify £40 for it right now.

The Perfect Dark remake is awesome.

I saw that. Haven't got round to playing the demo (if there is one that is). Used to be super fun.

[edit]

GT: eskimo4130

I play MW2. That's about it atm. Sometimes some Zombies on COD5 though.

Edited by eskimo

You're on my friends list right? I think it's you anyway....

I'd love to buy it. But FF12 let me down, I couldn't get into it. I think because they changed the fight system. I had a read at loads of reviews on the game, it does seem i'm not the only one who wishes of the classic style of FF battle system should be used. But one thing everyone seems to agree on it looks amazing. I can't justify £40 for it right now.

I saw that. Haven't got round to playing the demo (if there is one that is). Used to be super fun.

[edit]

GT: eskimo4130

I play MW2. That's about it atm. Sometimes some Zombies on COD5 though.

Yeah i beleive i am. The first few fights i didnt particually like the new battle system but once you get going its alright, would prefere the FF7 style batle system though but this is ok. Looks wise it is very very good. Story is good and lots of cut scenes Maybe a few to many to be honest but they are nice and make it very moreish. i haven't sat down and played it for less then 2 hours at a time at the moment its just not to challenging until you get around 12-13 hours in.

• 4 months later...

haha, major bump for the Xbox topic! Maybe we'll see the MW2 thread die

(or maybe not with the likes of the quickscope fanboys) :P

The nights are closing in and my job still offers long days.

Who's going to be in on the new COD and Halo? f**k i'm not buying both.

Apparently Black OPs is gonna be big. Dunno if it's overhyped by purpose for sales but there's definitely a chance of greatness in my eyes. Zombies is confirmed too. Anyone got a views on this? I know i won't be pre-ordering it though. I never bothered with single player, as frankly COD4 was boring for the first few missions. There wasn't really much going for it generally.

Google lists way more sites for Halo than it does COD too.

I just did a quick browse what Reach has to offer. Safe to say, next time i switch my xbox on, i will be on Halo (again). For me Halo always had allot to offer besides what it first looks like. And thinking about it, COD has never given as fun enjoyment let alone laughs as Halo link up and Halo 2 online did. I never really played Halo 3 allot, but i think it's best i do.

I guess i'll make my decision based on whether i get back into the Halo style of play and if Black Ops really does pull through with their claim to avoid the MW2 major problems. (i used the word 'major' by purpose there)

pss

shhh i actually started a game on FFVII again. I have psp so can play it on the toilet if i wish. ability to copy saves between console is sweet

• 1 month later...

Borrowed it off my mate for a day, worst game I've played in a loooooong time, and I play a lot of shitty games!

post-26049-083630900 1286629197_thumb.pn

Got that title today, and the emblem a day or two ago, booyah biggrin.gif

Games:

- CoD4/MW2 90% of the time

- BF:BC2 if anyone I know's playing it

- GTA4 if anyone I know's playing it

- Occasional Terrorist Hunt on RS:V2

- I've also got Saints Row 2, which I haven't been online on, and FIFA09, which I haven't been online on either.

Edited by Ninja Manatee

• 3 months later...

GT:KieranMorr

Only game I really play online is Medal Of Honor(newest one), and sometimes Halo: Reach. Add me if you want to play either of them.

I've never seen you on Halo since you added me :closedeyes:

But i play Halo only currently. Though i will play various CODs in private matches for a giraffe.

eskimo4130

I've never seen you on Halo since you added me :closedeyes:

But i play Halo only currently. Though i will play various CODs in private matches for a giraffe.

eskimo4130

sometimes Halo, I'm not exactly addicted to it and by far it isnt my favorite game.

Oh and I will play Left4Dead 1 and 2 online whenever, love that game :D