Awesome Trick

mitleifcreisis

oh my god...

but before he drop,he made a back wheel(trial style)...it s weird... :huh::huh:

I have seen something like that on a stock with a super t fork...the guy was dropping big rocks...frontwheel to front flip....but he was always falling on his back...the vid was calling "union"(with v dub williams) I think

oh my god...

but before he drop,he made a back wheel(trial style)...it s weird... :huh::huh:

I have seen something like that on a stock with a super t fork...the guy was dropping big rocks...frontwheel to front flip....but he was always falling on his back...the vid was calling "union"(with v dub williams) I think

so i guess since he did make a back wheel tap trial style before he jumped, in theory a lot more trials riders should be doing this as well :-P

so i guess since he did make a back wheel tap trial style before he jumped, in theory a lot more trials riders should be doing this as well :-P

it sweird because it s a bmx rider,it s weird because he is on a bmx and it s weird because I never seen this trial style before a massive frontflip drop before <_<

or get VLC player and open it with that.

i agree that in theory this makes trials drops look shit....however for me that isn't a 'bike' skill so much as just an amazing skill someone has learnt.

for example anyone could learn that and not really have to be good on a bike, however you have to be good on a bike to do other 'tricks', such as cranksflips, barspins, manuals, nosepicks etc...

anyway it is massivly impressive, and massive props to that guy, but i personally would always much rather see some smooth 360's and hop to manuals etc than some one off knar knar knar trick.