Boobs V Bum, Big V Small  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Nice Bum or Nice Boobs

• Bum
    • Boob
  2. 2. Big Boobs or Small

• Big
    • Small

If I really had to choose, bum, but she certainly couldn't get away with incredibly small tits.

However, I work by the rule of hand...

Plus, my mate had a girlfriend, who was particularly well endowed at F34, and she refused to be on top during sex, because it was so incredibly un-comfortable for her to be leaning forward. I don't know from first hand experience, however, can't leave much oppertunity... :closedeyes:

thirdly your blatently gay!!!!.......

wernt u wearing 1 white and 1 black golf gloves for riding in.???

thats just darn suspisious!!!!

......... how wrong one can be!!!!

when you grow up a little you may find out.........

I am not gay, my boyfriend is. Sorry, had some really cheesy shite jokes tonight. But seriously, she IS hideous, as said she's got 1 boob alot bigger than the other and she looks way too muscular...

Yes i was the one with the pimpin' black and white golf gloves, I couldn't get another black one so it had to be white, which looks pimp anyway. (who were you then? Were you the one that said, so you're Fat Pants or something like that? And i said yeah and rudely rode off(sorry) or what) AND... I play golf so i find golf gloves comfortable and very grippy, also nice and thin but not too cold - perfect.

They're just gonna get in the way really...

And anyway, as we can see, we've all got our own taste.

Edited by Fat Pants

There is a girl who i know and i have been trying to go out with her for the past three years and she is perfect, DD boobs, Fine arse, But she isnt thin and she isnt fat, she is avaerage, She also has the face of an angel.

Pic if anybody's interested.:-

IPB Image

Dan.

dude the face of an angel, i typed in JEW NOSE in google and found 15 people who looked like her imo :shifty:

dude the face of an angel, i typed in JEW NOSE in google and found 15 people who looked like her imo :shifty:

In my opinion you need to get your eyes tested, Is there not a local specsavers near you, If so you need to pay a visit and get your f**king eyes sorted out you noob.

Sorry had to get that off my chest, That really did piss me off and upset me.

Dan.

In my opinion you need to get your eyes tested, Is there not a local specsavers near you, If so you need to pay a visit and get your f**king eyes sorted out you noob.

Sorry had to get that off my chest, That really did piss me off and upset me.

Dan.

lmao "you noob" not playing css or halo or sommet dude chill its a matter of opinion at the end of the dayi think she is ugly probably because i havent been stalking a girl for 3 years, so relax............

lmao "you noob" not playing css or halo or sommet dude chill its a matter of opinion at the end of the dayi think she is ugly probably because i havent been stalking a girl for 3 years, so relax............

Well it was a tad harsh don't you think?

Nothing nice to say, say nothing.

It's not like slagging off a model is it, it's his g/f.

Well it was a tad harsh don't you think?

Nothing nice to say, say nothing.

It's not like slagging off a model is it, it's his g/f.

She is not my g/f mate, I wish she was like.

Thanks for sticking up for me.

I wouldnt of minded if you would of just said she was ugly and not to my taste but theres no need god that far.

Dan.

There is a girl who i know and i have been trying to go out with her for the past three years and she is perfect, DD boobs, Fine arse, But she isnt thin and she isnt fat, she is avaerage, She also has the face of an angel.

Pic if anybody's interested.:-

IPB Image

Dan.

Dan who the f**ks that and why avn't you introduced me :o

i'd bash her one lol

and tell you what size her boobs are too ;)lol