Morley/ Brett M Video

plainlazy84

excuse me if this has been posted (i had a quick look but couldnt find it)

Brett M has posted a new Trials/street video up on Biketrials.ca which is definitly worth a look. Appears to be mainly if not all of Brett and Morley. Makes me want to ride Victoria again. check it out.....

My favourite game.mpg

WOW!

80% of it wasn't even trials, more BMX on a MTB, usually I hate that sorta shite (feeney etc) but holy christ that was done so well, so much variation rather than 360's off every ramp they can find.

Love the manual standing on the seat at the end, along with the reversed 270 drop, they have their abubaca's absoutley dialled, thanks for posting this!

very very very nice :D

i love that style you guys got, the spins and manuals, really wanna get more into that too

anyway, amazing riding, the one foot seat manual was sickening

keep it up guys (Y)

(ps: am i the only one noticing a decrease in dropgap/sidehop/hook video's lately?)

I was meaning to post this video up earlier but I've been busy.

I'm also not much of a fan of bmx on a mtb and I make an effort to keep it a little different. I ride a bmx and I ride my bmx different than my park mtb. The problem with this video is I now have a mtb for the park and one just for trials. I only got one shot of the trials bike in this video. I had planned to have a lot more trials and some other stuff I won't get into in the video and far less of the park stuff. This was a video that I've known that I'd use this song since I decided to make it and wanted to have a ton of left over clips so I'm only choosing the best. Didn't really happen for myself. I got hurt and the weather got horrible.

Morley's stuff is all pretty solid though. Its also over a year and a half old now.

Sorry for the wind noise too. Didn't sound anything like that until after it left Adobe and I was too lazy to go back and fix it.

Thanks for the replies and cheers for posting it up Dave.

that was a great video so well edited to the music especially the 3rd clip with the spins, had some great lines there as well looks like a great place to ride

thats what ive been looking for a great video with great music and great riding and it also makes me want to go out there and ride

good find mate got any other of their vids

that's what is called "the shit"

Both Morley and I are on custom Peytos. Theres actually 3 of them in the vid. Morley's is somewhere around 74 degree head tube, 1040 mm wb, zero drop bb and 15.5 or so...maybe a bit less chainstays.

The one I ride 99% of the video is pretty much the same but 75 degree head tube and shorter wb. There is one 270 off the log shot of my trials one that has 73 degree head tube, 1073mm wb, a little above zero drop bb and just under sub 15 inch chainstays.

http://www.biketrials.ca/gallery/albums/us...l_nobrakes1.jpg

http://www.biketrials.ca/gallery/albums/us...al_RedPeyto.jpg

Those are mine. The black one doesn't have the brakes on because my reward for finishing the video was taking my brakes off for awhile. I couldn't find pictures of Morley's. I can't post the images cause my site is goofy like that.