New Tartybikes Vid...winter Air

Ali C

Music was interesting, I've never heard any Aphex Twin before but I kind of like it. I think. In a strange way it did go with the riding.

The riding was all very good, as in I could never hope to do as well, but if I'm honest I was nowhere near as riveted as with an Ali C street video.

woo that was very good. cant comment on music because i forgot to turn my speakers on. but riding was great. especially ali. you look really at home on the MBK, far better than on the ashton and you were great on that. some of those gaps were huge. make sure this new ashton frame is gona be long.

QUOTE(Spacemunkee @ Dec 27 2006, 09:29 PM) *

Nice to see ads on his gay boy monty.. with super gay colours and gay everything.. nice to see a ginger shirt being used as well wink3.gif

Lmao!

QUOTE(trialsalot @ Dec 27 2006, 10:15 PM) *

stans bike is set up to be that noisy so when the sound hits the rocks first it weakens them so he can bash them easier tongue.gif

Basher.

Stan.

Dont worry trialsalot, I think stan has mixed up his quotes mate lol

ps. guy on the monty, how can you ever choose to wear that shirt, when i got mine i swore i would never wear it, infact tom and i thought it would be really funny to send it back to tarty with a message just saying eww, anomalously though of course

Haha, yeah the Orange Tees seemed to be a bit 'marmite', but I like it :)

Downloading now...

Ads

ps. guy on the monty, how can you ever choose to wear that shirt, when i got mine i swore i would never wear it, infact tom and i thought it would be really funny to send it back to tarty with a message just saying eww, anomalously though of course

Haha... that guy on the Monty your refering too would be Adam Reid (Tarty) ...

And personally I love the orange tees... there minted! :D:P

Also... Adam, take it your hardcore and dont feel the cold lol... Beast!

Loved the video... thought everything about it was great! (Y)

Really liked that vid. Some really nice moves there. Loved the music too...dont know what everyone else is complaining about :rolleyes: Also like the way you had the edit section and then the raw footage, just made a nice little contrast there (Y)

Loved it! Keep up the good work.

Bruce.

PS. Gotta love the orange teeshhhhh! Good on you Adam! haha!

Edited by Bruce