Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread

Tom_

I find it kind of weird you took your Myspace photo in a changing booth thing at Topman, but there we go...

Can't think of any better place to do it...

Ahem.

i think that answers a few questions

im also sporting a pair of orange hightops there.

post-1997-1201716660_thumb.jpg

Mahahaa! You've started your own catagory there! Love it. Be safe be seen an all that shite.

LOL. Just found this on the camera from christmas, in the full pic (which has my sister and nan in it, so you're not seeing it) i look SO tall... But yeah, i was pulling a funny face and making my eyes dodgy. (Halfords uniform brap! Went to my nans straight from work, boxing day i think)

Were you walking through Waterloo station yesterday? Buncha BMXers (me at the front) walked past you i'm almost sure of it.

Snakebite. :)

go stand in the corner you southern nancy boy. snakebite is not cider lager and black currant.

snakebite is purely cider and lager. i know you southerners have to stick some soft fruity taste in there to make it bearable. but its then snakebite and black, or diesel.

snakebitw is lager and cider, no more, no less. no blackcurrant,no stout mix,no spirits- nothing else chucked in there.

go stand in the corner you southern nancy boy. snakebite is not cider lager and black currant.

snakebite is purely cider and lager. i know you southerners have to stick some soft fruity taste in there to make it bearable. but its then snakebite and black, or diesel.

snakebitw is lager and cider, no more, no less. no blackcurrant,no stout mix,no spirits- nothing else chucked in there.

So go cry about it. :P