Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread

Tom_

Are you really that big built ?

Didn't look like it at stoke.

Jesus christ you are a mauler arnt you.

Dan................

i dunno its odd, if you ever see me in that shirt, or in my fcuk shirt, i look massive(baggy jeans tend to make me look bigger as well, as they make my legs look smaller compared to the rest of me). also if i just been to the gym or summit, and all the bloods flowing to my muscles, i look massive. but normally, i dont look overly built, not to that extent anyway. but yea, my shoulders are that wide, and my chest is that big, just wearing certain shirts excentuates(correct word i think) a load more.

am i the only one that doesnt think trials punk looks big in that picture, you probably are in real life from what you say but in the picture you dont look out of the ordinary sept for height lol

lol, my inital reaction was like, god i look like i gt a chubby face, and crap im tall,didnt think i looked built at all. but then most people that have seen the picture seem to think i look like a tank. and in real life, i dont think im overly big at all, want to be way bigger myself, but loadsa people seem to say im a right hefty cnut. suppose a lot of its down to your normal social group. compared to trials riders, kickboxers,and 90% of people under 17, im massive. but then wen i hang round with rugby or weightlifting/bodybuilding mates, im rather weedy in comparison.

To be honest i always imagined jake to be about 24 and ginger, With ginger stuble. :ermm: :$

Im giggling at that

And Jon Fisher, to some extent?

RE: That Scarlet Johansson pic - that's gotta be 'shopped?

Jon fisher? who's he?

I don't think scarlett is shopped man, they really are that big and tasty.

i was invited, but i then invited like 30 of my mates who all turned up with me so i got kicked out, i then ran around the neighbours house and climbed over the fence to get back in, so was still fairly uninvited. the party was dry anyways though so it wasnt even worth the hassle. i literally just turned the corner into the room when the flash went off and i was like argggh.

n510301731_22064_2771.jpg

Edited by Joe_Elding