Doh...........!

Wright Pads

I reckon: He was doing the St Pauls gap backards 360 no handed one footed, he over powered it slightly, managed to get onto St Pauls Cathedral, drop gapped 600ft from the roof, his 18 times grinded rim survived (of course) he then folded up his titanium bike with holes in it, spoke to his dad at Deng and all the other places where his relatives own and they sent him a new bike to gap from australia to china on, which had been CNC'd to make it extra strong and it was CNC'd y the original CNC machine (that he invented) and when he gapped the auzzie - china gap he landed on a slippery rock, and broke his leg. He then got his cast machine (which his uncle made out of CNC) and casteded his leg back together, then gapped back to plymouth and took a pic of it.

Wow, that's a lot of shit i just posted.

Very tired so excuse it.

Edited by Fat Pants

10/11ft ish, Magura cracked along the casting seam join and the 5 pins all cracked. This is the 4th Magura i've had thats broken with my pad material and Heatsink backings. Think there might be too much grip and stiffnes in the backing causing the Magura slave to fail.

bollox did you break your magura, is this like you've snapped loads of v brake arms too. hahaha, you're living in a wonderland pete, fair do's

I reckon: He was doing the St Pauls gap backards 360 no handed one footed, he over powered it slightly, managed to get onto St Pauls Cathedral, drop gapped 600ft from the roof, his 18 times grinded rim survived (of course) he then folded up his titanium bike with holes in it, spoke to his dad at Deng and all the other places where his relatives own and they sent him a new bike to gap from australia to china on, which had been CNC'd to make it extra strong and it was CNC'd y the original CNC machine (that he invented) and when he gapped the auzzie - china gap he landed on a slippery rock, and broke his leg. He then got his cast machine (which his uncle made out of CNC) and casteded his leg back together, then gapped back to plymouth and took a pic of it.

Wow, that's a lot of shit i just posted.

Very tired so excuse it.

thats crap compared to simons.

Edited by Broomer

10/11ft ish, Magura cracked along the casting seam join and the 5 pins all cracked. This is the 4th Magura i've had thats broken with my pad material and Heatsink backings. Think there might be too much grip and stiffnes in the backing causing the Magura slave to fail.

Ha ha, i did say it'd be a component failure that caused it didnt i :lol:?

Edited by Krisboats

its great its like the boy he cried wolf, once youve told one bs story no one believes the rest! awesome

sad to here about the leg though

well he carries on telling stories though. god knows what his colleuges thnk of him. or he will say they dont have to like him because hes the boss's boss's boss..well a relation to.

Simon just crys all day.

Nope not in Bristol at all.

Fatpants you need to open you eyes more and look for some lines. Was in Yate'ish.

Drop gap was 10/11ft up and about 8/9ft out.

I've cracked loads of Maguras over my time. XC, DH, trials. Only have started cracking them in Trials form using Hetsink backings which suck as it's £15 a pop

Need VLC latest or a BETA, or Windows Media 13 just playes it! Darren is shuch a shite PC wiz little kid he hasn;t correct the file types nor the settings.

Erm how long ago was that Video emo?? Summer, how long have i had the ever so delifull pleasure of not being near you, ooo 2 months now i think. Lost changed Darren.

When you become an expert then i'll listen to you.

Any ideas how much of a back stabber you are? Defo will not be letting you in or near my shop again!

Duno why you all need to string this out even more and more....just shows had sad you lot are here wanking.

Oh and if my leg is CNC, it's a lot better than anyhting by Deng! Oh and Brisitsh too not some f**king ping pong thing

yo orgun donor on my laptop the petes awsom trick vid wont play it trys to download a codec then has a error?

It should be divx.... made it a little while ago so might be in a crazy format(thanks to Power Director)

Add me to msn and ill send it over then(and reconvert to divx)

<snip>

Edited by tomturd
Read guidelines, no flaming. 1+ Warning.

Need VLC latest or a BETA, or Windows Media 13 just playes it! Darren is shuch a shite PC wiz little kid he hasn;t correct the file types nor the settings.

Erm how long ago was that Video emo?? Summer, how long have i had the ever so delifull pleasure of not being near you, ooo 2 months now i think. Lost changed Darren.

When you become an expert then i'll listen to you.

Any ideas how much of a back stabber you are? Defo will not be letting you in or near my shop again!

Duno why you all need to string this out even more and more....just shows had sad you lot are here wanking.

HAHAHAHA, would of been sometime after 9th of october, after i got the camera, so you only been away from plymouth at most 2 months, not long enough in my opinion.

Im not exactly an "Emo" altho you did think my ex was damn hot after saying you hate emos(even though she is one).

When i become an expert? Atleast i dont run an impossible raid set up in my imaginary computer.

Im a back stabber? Hows that then? cause im polite, even though I've always thought you were a tit?

And unfortunately i cant get into you imaginary world, seeing as you dont own a shop(or if you do ive never been in it).

Ohh and it needs to be strung out cause you like to talk from your ass, like the boy who cried wolf!

EDIT - Wow i cant believe i missed that! Windows Media 13 huh! Shame they only on 11, or is Bill Gates your relative as well?

Edited by Orgun_Donor

I dunno what number there on, but the latest media player sucks balls for anyone with a large music collection anyway. I dont wanna see all the bloody album covers I wanna play the music. Also it just kept being a pain in the arse and glitching and stuff.

Anyway, unlucky pete.

OK far too far chill down just laugh at him!

That hurts like hell. If you rip it you'll know what child birth feels like! Possible brake/fracture but x-rays didn't show

Try a broken rib... near punctured lung

ruptured spleen emergency surgey to stop me bleeding to death within the hour....

do i win? of least i admit the bar went into my chest.... not some fake shit

thats crap compared to simons.

+1

I don't believe a word of pete's explanation regarding how this happened, but it's easy for him to prove us all wrong and make me look like a twat, all we need is a photo or two of one of these broken caliper's, showing what happened to them.

so pete, are you gonna step up?