This Forum Sucks When Its Comes To Validation

Rusevelt

(N) i dont about the rest of you new members, but this forum sucks when it comes down to validation. Waiting for the forum Admin to decide if, and when you qualify/promote to the main forum is a joke. why you guys cant just have everyone on the main forum and just demote members, whom use too much bad language. the odd bad spelling or sentencing here or there shouldnt be an issue. forum interaction is...Just how many bloody post messages does one have to make, before you make the grade of being validated to main members forum? :angry:

Picking 'good' people will be better in the long run, than kicking out 'bad' people.

It'll save arguements - people being angry, swearing, making the forum look bad etc..

Getting validated is easy enough to do, I don't understand why so many have been stuck in NMC for like..2 years?

Just post properly! - Capital letters in the rught placem full stops, commas, and paragraphs!

I reckon he's been abused/raped by Pete Wright and he's sick of it.

I do sort of agree with 'be a member straight away and de validated complete pricks that don't type properly and be a general fanny' but it couldn't work that way as too many people would abuse it.

Edited by Fat Pants

if everyone was aloud straight on they could do damage straight away (scamming etc) then just come back as a different user when they get banned. Anyway the couple of people i know on here got validated in about a month. All you have to do is not be an idiot and post topics like this, I mean its not goin to get you validated any quicker.

The rest of the mods have bitched out of sorting this out, so I'll do it.

In answer to your "How many posts do you have to make?" question, this is your sixth one. Bearing in mind there are hundreds of posts a day, and moderators have to be online and then have to notice your posts, if you only make 5 posts then bitch about the system on the sixth, the law of averages is not on your side, is it? We get plenty of people coming on here just to mess people around be it scamming, spamming or just generally being abusive idiots. Validation happens all the time, but like I said, it's a case of you being spotted. If you don't really make any sort of impression, no-one's going to know your there, so it's just a case that you were unfortunate that in the 2 months or so you've been a member of the forum you've made 1 post every week and a bit?

none of my buisness... im a full member now, was just posting in new members to see if i could offer my advise... but seriously... each and every f**king topic in new members is shite... not being rude... but ffs... half the topics...

what bike should i get?

should i get this colour for my bike?

whats the best part?

and thats pretty much it... and the odd

where are you from?

what bike do you ride?

not saying its you, but complaining about the validation system is not the way to get validated, and to be honest neither are any of the things i put above *-) i was a new member once aswell, it taken me a while to get the whole validation idea, but its simple, if you post something actually useful with thought and originality then your a valuble asset to the forum and will be validated (Y)

woah... either you want to be validated and think that this is going to help, or your just stupid, how is this topic in anyway helping you to get validated? by posting this topic i reakon the moderaters arent going to look at you again for some time. All you have to do is just add you knowladge to the forum as best as you can, and wait patiently to be noticed.

It's funny how some new members are posting in this topic about this topic (not any particular person), when they use text talk and use hardly any / incorrect punctuation and expect themselves to get validated.

It's not f**king hard is it, you may need to press the shift button once or twice in a post, you may even need to press the full stop button as well :o, it really doesn't take much effort to go to www.ieSpell.com to get a spell checker (only need to download once) and press the lil 'ABC button with a tick underneath it so their spelling isn't atrocious and at least put a capital at the start of your post and at the end of each sentence.

For the love of God, sort it out!

Edited by Fat Pants

There should be a box come up on the screen when someone signs up telling them what rthe validation system is all about, then they cant say they havnt read it or dont know the rules.

Dont know what it does you see, was here before the days of validation :D

(N) i dont about the rest of you new members, but this forum sucks when it comes down to validation. Waiting for the forum Admin to decide if, and when you qualify/promote to the main forum is a joke. why you guys cant just have everyone on the main forum and just demote members, whom use too much bad language. the odd bad spelling or sentencing here or there shouldnt be an issue. forum interaction is...Just how many bloody post messages does one have to make, before you make the grade of being validated to main members forum? :angry:

I'm glad retards like this dont get validated! :rolleyes:

I fined it really hard to get validated mainly because of the crap topics ther is, puts me off replying to others. Rusevelt you most deffonetly have pro-longed you validation time by having this topic

Edited by padarik

I do think that having to be validated before you can use the rest of the site can be very annoying at times, especially when there is a part going cheap but you cant buy it due to the rules of validation & people get validated after being a member for 1 month, and a year on and still waiting

but i guese you just have to be patient, try and be as helpful as possible to other members, and i do agree with padarik that making this topic has not helped you.

I do think that having to be validated before you can use the rest of the site can be very annoying at times, especially when there is a part going cheap but you cant buy it due to the rules of validation & people get validated after being a member for 1 month, and a year on and still waiting

but i guese you just have to be patient, try and be as helpful as possible to other members, and i do agree with padarik that making this topic has not helped you.

I understand what you say about not being able to get a part going cheap, but imagine if it was you selling a part, a new member comes on, you send the part and never get the cash, or vice versa you never get the part from a new member after sending cash.

Validation is there for that reason and many more, to protect the long standing members from scammers and having to read posts which dont make sense.

You look at the quality of topics on NMC and compare them to the main forum, there is one hell of a difference.

Some people get validated very quickly as they contribute useful posts which make sense and dont post the same topic many times, and actually use english, nt juz txt tlk vat no 1 can undastand!

If you stay in NMC your there for a reason, and once you make a bad name for youself (just like the poster of this topic has done), its a big uphill struggle to prove your worthy again.

Validation is the way forward!

Frooty

Edited by fruitbat

I understand what you say about not being able to get a part going cheap, but imagine if it was you selling a part, a new member comes on, you send the part and never get the cash, or vice versa you never get the part from a new member after sending cash.

Validation is there for that reason and many more, to protect the long standing members from scammers and having to read posts which dont make sense.

You look at the quality of topics on NMC and compare them to the main forum, there is one hell of a difference.

Some people get validated very quickly as they contribute useful posts which make sense and dont post the same topic many times, and actually use english, nt juz txt tlk vat no 1 can undastand!

If you stay in NMC your there for a reason, and once you make a bad name for youself (just like the poster of this topic has done), its a big uphill struggle to prove your worthy again.

Validation is the way forward!

Frooty

I totaly understand it all and i know why the rules are there and i think the validation scheme is a good idea but it doesn't stop it being annoying sometimes :P