New Years Trials Resolutions?

The Hitcher

I want to get my frontward ups a little bit higher than 2 ft :lol: which is embarrasing as i can sidehop about double that now.

Also want to work on my technical stuff, sidehopping to rails (not parallel though, not just yet) and backwheeling bollards etc

I want to improve my sidehops and taps, rather than just my gaps, which towards the end of 06 was a sort of personal battle I had against prawn.

But yeah, as soon as I get bike back I'm hoping to get my taps bigger and my sidehops... tidyer, if not a little higher.

And hooks. Got to practise more hooking.

Rich

begome a bike riding machine!

gonna take it a bit more seriously, got gym work to do, lots of climbing and of course loads of riding. I am starting to eat more healthily, havnt had a chocolate bar, placket of crisps, fizzy drink for months! Hardly ever heat junk food, it makes a difference.

As for specific riding things, I want bigger sidehops, hooks, taps and gaps and I want to get more consisstant at all the moves....first time, every time!

Learn hooks, and just generally tidy up my balance after things, finding im a wee bit off after i do a big move

Hooks' i'm just rubish at them! i think i'm getting the technique when i try on a slightly sloped rock etc. but when it comes to vretical walls i just to crash into them. Fancy a day of hooking on sat Darren?

begome a bike riding machine!

gonna take it a bit more seriously, got gym work to do, lots of climbing and of course loads of riding. I am starting to eat more healthily, havnt had a chocolate bar, placket of crisps, fizzy drink for months! Hardly ever heat junk food, it makes a difference.

As for specific riding things, I want bigger sidehops, hooks, taps and gaps and I want to get more consisstant at all the moves....first time, every time!

All that as well as get backflips down

Loose all/most of my fat by summer (f**kall chance of that with exams though) (then get my ideal wieght, 300kg :P )

be more confident on the bike,

find a gearing that suits me,

get sidehops again ( i could get barheight last summer and now i can just clear my wheels)

learn front hops-wheel swap stuff

ride more than once a fortnight (difficult when you live in a village with f.a to ride)

^that being the main one^

possibly get motivated again, this time last year i was out with pneumonia riding i would do anything to go out and ride and now its wank and if i go out my bike ends up 5 foot in the air from frustration

Edited by Gaz M