Leeds Ride Video

Bolty

No word of a lie, Do you people not get bored of only f**king sidehopping??

Do you not no any other tricks??

We might aswell change the word trials for sideop...will be like, " i ride sidehop on a sidehop bike " :sleeping:

Go watch the bristol vid, and check nick mannings 270 backwards tabletop drop in...thats f**king stlye right there (Y)

Vid was ok those i suppose, lol just repititive

joe beat me to it.

I really hate to post negative comments, theres nothing I would like more than to say great vid and great riding, but I cant.

I am getting really worried about the way trials seems to heading on street rides, wheres the indevidual style? wheres the imagination?

It seems to me that riders are getting like sheep, they just follow other people.......try and set yourself apart from the crowd, ad some style.....who says you only have to do sidehops? I have been to leeds loads of times and theres loads of other stuff to do.

watch some trials kings vids, some ryan leech, akkers and ashton vids, they didnt get well known by being sheep.

sorry for the rant, your good riders, its just a shame to see your skill wasted by just doing the same thing in different places, the whole point in going to other places is that they offer new lines, not just a different coloured wall to sidehop.

watch some trials kings vids, some ryan leech, akkers and ashton vids, they didnt get well known by being sheep.

yeah but, damon, craig, gaz all are, but i guess they are bigger sheep, Neil is different though

exactly why i choose never to go on big group rides anymore. 10 people lining up next to a wall..how am i meant to get a look in with me long run-ups?!

got it in one, but on sometimes it is pretty impressive riding with the likes of manning or porter, like yesterday

I have respect for the big tgs riders, they are really good at what they do and they sometimes add other interesting lines (I remember Craig doing a gap from a bin to a wall ride, thats what I like to see)

Its just the people who seem to have blinkers on and can only see the obvious stuff that gets to me, they are missing out on half of the fun in trials.

I have respect for the big tgs riders, they are really good at what they do and they sometimes add other interesting lines (I remember Craig doing a gap from a bin to a wall ride, thats what I like to see)

Its just the people who seem to have blinkers on and can only see the obvious stuff that gets to me, they are missing out on half of the fun in trials.

agreed

agreed with Ali and Joe.

I'm fed up seeing the same videos all the time too. Even if the editing is perfect, it wont make it more interesting.

I guess this is something you realize when you've been riding for a while. Hopefully.

TGS can't be fun in the long run.. no way.

ok, i do agree with there are too many sidehops

but i dont not agree with VillageDave, isn't trials ment to be about learning different things and having fun? next time they won't be as many sidehops (Y)

thanks for the commets (Y) and cheers adam

bolty........

Edited by trial rider nick

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...