Last Movie You Watched

plainlazy84

Se7en. id actually give this film a 8.5/10. Awesome film. I was hooked. fantastic graphics for the time. Genious Film. highly reccomended.

B-13/Baneliue 13/District 13Honestly, 9.5/10. Great plot, great film.Lots of action, but was .5 off of a 10 as it was dubbed.Best film ive seen in a while (Y)B-13
When David Belle. Underbar's through that window above the door, that is amazing.

B-13/Baneliue 13/District 13

Honestly, 9.5/10. Great plot, great film.

Lots of action, but was .5 off of a 10 as it was dubbed.

Best film ive seen in a while (Y)

B-13

What? That film is aweful. The only possible reason it could ever be considered good is for the intro, but the whole 3 minutes is on YouTube! The rest is utter tripe. Story line is pants and theres like another 30 seconds, 40 seconds max of any kind of Parkour, and its all crap compared to the awesome intro.

Was really, really disappointed with it. :(

haha innit!!!

googlewhack lol. 10/10!!!!!

decided to watch this the other night, i was actually cryin at the tattoo bit, its the biggest laugh ive had since a week last tuesday

B-13/Baneliue 13/District 13

Honestly, 9.5/10. Great plot, great film.

Lots of action, but was .5 off of a 10 as it was dubbed.

Best film ive seen in a while (Y)

B-13

wasnt good at all i didnt think, the intros mint, the rest is pretty tripe.

watched epic movie, was expectin some shite movie, but it did make me laugh in parts, still wasnt that funny, so only a 5.5/10

die hard 4.0

9/10 cos it didnt have any boobs, other than that best film ever.

SI_MAN!!!!!!!!!!! i recomend u try and tack down quentin tartatino(SP?) new film "grind house" you tube it ull love it

women looses her leg so they replace it with a mini gun, its so stupid and over the top but its AMAZING!!!!1

die hard 4.0

9/10 cos it didnt have any boobs, other than that best film ever.

SI_MAN!!!!!!!!!!! i recomend u try and tack down quentin tartatino(SP?) new film "grind house" you tube it ull love it

women looses her leg so they replace it with a mini gun, its so stupid and over the top but its AMAZING!!!!1

seen it haha, is weird as f**k