Last Movie You Watched

plainlazy84

Band of Brothers. Watched all 10, as someone else did that posted above. Also watched the documentary of interviews with the guys.

If you don't cry when you listen to them, you must be daydreaming and not hearing what they're saying.

My Grandad i know has been through similar things and can't speak about it. He's tried, but you can't ask. Really makes me wonder what he's actually been through that nobody will ever know.

It's not just something you watch, but something you really learn from, learn about the past, about people, older generations, and also about yourself. You gotta watch it.

Bongo

love you

you need to watch the bonus dvd of oliver stones "platoon"... good documentary and interview about vietnam (same way as band of brothers)

I like barber watched This is england a while back now,just watched it again.T here is so much truth in that film,I actually love it despite the aforementioned piss poor acting,especially when combo runs in the shop and starts threatening the shop owner. "I'm your size f*ck with me"

I love it 10/10

Simpsons movie.

First halfish - 8/10, f**king hilarious, i pissed myself when mayor quinby asked cletus to throw that thing in the lake, the way he just walks into it and is all confused made me laugh my head off!

Second half - 6/10, wasn't many funny bits, but still good.

This is England - 10/10, absolutley brilliant film, so raw, nothing is held back, they say what they like because that's how it was, can't remember his name, but the director makes excellent raw films on a small budget, awesome.

Edited by Fat Pants

Ice age 2: 7/10. Quite funny.

Baseketball: 7/10. Funny.

Fantastic 4: Meh. 6/10 - Kinda random bits and a bit weak plot.

Wild Hogs: 7/10. Good moive, very funny in some places, definatly worth a watch.

Wild Hogs: 7/10. Good moive, very funny in some places, definatly worth a watch.

shock for me there too, was expecting utter crap, but was quite good for a somewhat child orientated film.

the great raid 8.5/10 - wasnt expecting great things, its an utterly great war film

the last drop 4.5/10 - was expecting a decent war flick, that was funny, but it just didnt work at all, was total crap

delta farce 4/10 - was expecting a good war orientated comedy(but a more american experience, on a slightly more laughable topic, as 1939-1945 cant really have many funny moments-thats why the last drop was so crap)

unfortunately it wasnt funny, was too predictable, and totally pathetic.

chaos -8/10 - mint film, loved it. highly recommended

Super Bad - 7/10

Wern't a bad film at all, in fact was quite good but had a pointless plot - basically three guys who want to get booze for a party then get laid there

overall, Was funny, definitlely not a film to go to with the parents and is aimed at young adults.

I did sit at the end and think.. wtf actually happened in the movie.. cant beleive that in a hour 40mins + that all that they basically do is what you described. The cops were easily the best characters.. u mase well only go to see it to watch them 2 guys.