Omg, Just Had The Weirdest Dream Of My Life

PaRtZ

I dreamt I was in a house and I kept hearing strange things and I was running up and down the stairs trying to find where they were coming from. Gradually I became more and more aware of a ghosts' presence, even though I couldn't see it and throughout the dream I kept hearing / seeing the words "pyschosis" and "neurosis"

i probably had this dream for an hour and even though I was fully aware it was a nightmare i didn't want to wake up from it? :S :S I just woke up in a cold panic and actually too scared to go to the bathroom to have a piss. My dad then had a piss and that shit me up even more......

had any good ones recently?

weirdly enough, i had a similar dream to you :S

I was new at this college, and only cirtain people got chosen to go... i went, and it was a massive building/house thing, with lots of stairs and passages n stuff, and there was 1 route to a room, cant remember why i had to go to this room though... but i kept dieing, and it kept repeating itself :S then i was outside, and seen this man on a horse with a sword, he went into the building shouting, and i followed him... then my mam woke me up saying, "doubt you'll be riding today rob, its snowing" lol

Was kinda weird though :S

Fact everyone dreams but more often then not they cant remember them, the last one i had which is like recuring dream i keep seeing my dad and his old car which im working on driving around college well its kinda a recuring one at the moment

I dreamt my friend and I were scavaging material in an open back garden in the alley way behind my house. At which point I went around the corner to the play park for whatever reason. On trying to get back to my friend I encountered hundreds of half llama/half ostrich animals. At the front was their leader and he was smaller than the rest. I thought to myself, "the leaders are always the smallest". I knew they were going to try and kill me. They marched at and surrounded me. I knew I had to take out the leader to save myself. For some reason I had a spanner in my hand. I started swining, in that dream like slow motion, perpetually missing the leader until eventually I made contact. The leader looked as though I'd hurt his feelings and him and his army left me alone.

I love randomness like that. I'm especially curious a dreams meaning. Supposedly your 'unconscious' or right hemisphere trying to tell you something.

Edited by rowly

I dreamt my friend and I were scavaging material in an open back garden in the alley way behind my house. At which point I went around the corner to the play park for whatever reason. On trying to get back to my friend I encountered hundreds of half llama/half ostrich animals. At the front was their leader and he was smaller than the rest. I thought to myself, "the leaders are always the smallest". I knew they were going to try and kill me. They marched at and surrounded me. I knew I had to take out the leader to save myself. For some reason I had a spanner in my hand. I started swining, in that dream like slow motion, perpetually missing the leader until eventually I made contact. The leader looked as though I'd hurt his feelings and him and his army left me alone.

I love randomness like that. I'm especially curious a dreams meaning. Supposedly your 'unconscious' or right hemisphere trying to tell you something.

sounds like one hell of a dream! :P

and partz yours is just scary.. anything involving ghosts freaks me out :(

f**ked up dream coming up next...

I was walking down a road with my dad, he got kidnapped by a russian in a van. I follwed him to his house, we had a big fight and i reached for a knife that was tucked in my trousers, and stabbed him all in the face. I untied my dad we startde to run down this estate near where i live and one of the russinas mates was chasing us in a car, so i stopped and pushed the car over but there was 2 policemen running towards me, and i had all vblood over my hands and face, and my dad was telling me to wipe it off, but i wouldn't come off. I was shitting it, but they ran past and gave the dead russian in the car a speeding ticket.

f**ked up dream coming up next...

I was walking down a road with my dad, he got kidnapped by a russian in a van. I follwed him to his house, we had a big fight and i reached for a knife that was tucked in my trousers, and stabbed him all in the face. I untied my dad we startde to run down this estate near where i live and one of the russinas mates was chasing us in a car, so i stopped and pushed the car over but there was 2 policemen running towards me, and i had all vblood over my hands and face, and my dad was telling me to wipe it off, but i wouldn't come off. I was shitting it, but they ran past and gave the dead russian in the car a speeding ticket.

lmao, thats pretty much what id expect from a rothwell dream, minus the russians, but stabbing people and a knife in your trousers, classic rothwell, living in a TF postcode, suprised it didnt have any incest in it, although if it did, i dont wanna hear about it.

had a messed up dream the other night, which was rather scary as it had so many elements of realism in it.

was in kitch, sittin on the sofa, chilling with some bird who id just met(which happened last week),my mates girlfriend came over, sat on my knee as there was no space, started chattin to me(Which happened last week), she was sick in my glass and i didnt notice, and drank it anyway(which didnt happen last week, but she poured cider and black in with my corkies in a pint glass, and it came out looking like sick). we went off and started dancin, with me being highly annoyed about the fact id been dragged away from the bird i was trying to get into(Which happened last week),i then walked off to the bogs,came back, and on the way out, saw some lad whos mates with one of my best mates who asked me the week before if i cud get him any pills, told him my mate had some and id go get him one, i went and got him one off my mate, gave it to him, then saw the bouncer walking towards wer we wer stood, so went and walked onto the dance floor to mix in(which happened like 2 months ago), i then walked off, later on some bouncer asked me to come downstairs, took me to the cloakroom table, put a pill out on it, told me to stick 50p on the table, he then gave me a lecture, and said put 50p on the table for every pill uve sold, and ill let you go. i hadnt sold any at all, so he just let me go,providin i bought him a drink, so i did that(which never happened at all). then went back upstairs, and there was a huge fight goin on, between like all the people i knew from there, and all the people from elsewhere, and loadsa people got kicked out(Which never happened) and it ended up with like 10 people in there on the sofas, which was exactly how it was when i walked in there like 8 months ago and got in real early, same exact people, wearing the same clothes as far as i can remember. was kinda crazy, just like a mash up mix off 6 nights out, witha bit of spice mixed in.

worst ever dream i had though, was so crazy, as it was just like "did that just happen". i was actually in a mates house, sleeping in bed with some girl(which was actually happening in real life). i then sat up, looked at her, and if you could imagine, like a camera on burst mode just moving a little bit, so the same shot 5-6 times over, just from slightly different angles, with a polaroid border on each pic, layed ontop of each other, but the thing was, blood was leaking out of her mouth and ears. i then shook my head real fast, and was awake, with me in the exact same position, and her lay there in the exact same position, but without the blood or polaroid borders.

and it was like "woah, did i just dream that and wake up when i shook my head, or was i awake and tripped out for a minute" then had the same thing happen a bit later in the same night, where i got out of bed to go for a piss, bathroom was still where it was, but had people in it whod id never met before, one of the rooms had double doors on a side of it where there was no doors, and it was all different, and there wer people in there gettin changed. went back to bed, sat up in bed, and then woke up in the exact same position. and again was like "did i just dream that i did that" or "did i wake up, go for a piss, and come back to bed, but halucenate while i was doing it"

would say drugs are the explanation, but i dont take drugs, and was barely drunk, so really dont understant the dreaming/tripping out at all.

I dreamt I was in a house and I kept hearing strange things and I was running up and down the stairs trying to find where they were coming from. Gradually I became more and more aware of a ghosts' presence, even though I couldn't see it and throughout the dream I kept hearing / seeing the words "pyschosis" and "neurosis"

i probably had this dream for an hour and even though I was fully aware it was a nightmare i didn't want to wake up from it? :S :S I just woke up in a cold panic and actually too scared to go to the bathroom to have a piss. My dad then had a piss and that shit me up even more......

had any good ones recently?

I used to get dreams exactly like that when i was around 7 years old, they used to scare me shit less.

My latest dream was i happened to be play fighting with my dad who accidentally stabbed me in the eye with a kitchen knife, so we proceeded to the hospital in a Mercedes SLR which seemed strangely small and i could only just fit in. and we stopped off Lyme Regis to walk along the Cobb and get a ice cream while my eye was flopping about, then i woke up and had to prod my eye to make sure it was still in there.

Edited by Broomer

Had a dream last night that aloud of Columbians came into a bar that I was eating in and they held it up or something, I managed to escape but came back to save everyone. Then some hench man came out of a door and started beating the crap out me. Not that exciting really.

i had a weirdo dream. I dremt that my friend was droped to 12 units at college buy this tutor i hate. n then my friend went and stabed her in the facwe but she wudnt stay doen. Then when i got in to college the first thing i saw my friend with was a pair of siccors. And the tutor had a scratch dwn her face wear het cat had clawed her.

and oh yes boris is back after not posting in ike 4 mounths or somthing (Y)

Boris

Not had any weird dreams lately but...

A couple of years back, my neighbours were moving to N.Ireland and this meant I wouldn't see my mate Gary for ages till he came over next. We threw a massive leaving do for him in the pub and everyone got suitably drunk.

The girlfriend and I left the pub just after closing as she had work the next day and went home to bed. Aparently I woke her up at 3am to tell her that I was moving with Gary but not to worry as 'I'll still be close by'! I also said that a little green man was moving into Gary's house and he's look after her and the dog! She slapped me and told me to 'stop f**king about' as she had work. I assured her that I wasn't f**king about and it was real, then she slapped me slightly harder and I woke up.

Classic (Y)

I had the WORST dream ever a while ago, or atleast it made me wake up feeling terrible, but for a VERY different reason...

had a standard nightmare, being chased by someone at my uni ball (which happened a few nights before), he was chasing me in a car then i ran into a building which he ploughed through in his car. then he got out, walked up to me, so i just grabbed him by the head and started beating it up real bad trying to knock him out, but he just wasnt getting knocked out.

...then i made a swing, woke up halfway through at uni in my gf's bed as i punched my girlfriend in the face full power, and the look on her face was AWFUL, cant begin to think how scared she must have been of me

i felt so insanely terrible

:(

Once I dreamt that my girlfriend text me telling me I was finished, and i dreamt that i deleted the message as well, so i woke up not knowing if it was real or not. scared me for abit.

Shit dream i know.

Cheers,

Stefan.

I keep having strange dreams recently aswell. I am being dead serious when i say this aswell and please do not think i am some Psyco and stop reading half way through. Well I keep having dreams of killing prople, but unlike some dreams where its very vauge what has happend yet you are still aware my dreams are diffrent.

For example, there is a lad which kept hastling my girlfriend and i really did hate him with a passionand one night i dreamt that i battered the living do dah out of him but i remeber him running into my bathroom and hiding behind the shower crtain and me bearing the shiz out of him with a lump of 2X2 but i kept going and going, the dream was very detailed and very clear and seemed very realistic and the strange thing is it didnt scare me or wake me up, which is what really worried me! Then i keep dreaming of killing my dad and his new girlfriend which really is starting to worry me! I tell my mum and she just tells my im off my head...

Really is freeky!

I dont know if any of you get this and i dont know the technical term for it but half of your brain is awake and the other is asleap? and you wake up and things from your dream come into real life? I had it once and lassie was fixing my toilet with that old charachter from a PC game called medievil? Was VERy scary!

I had the WORST dream ever a while ago, or atleast it made me wake up feeling terrible, but for a VERY different reason...

had a standard nightmare, being chased by someone at my uni ball (which happened a few nights before), he was chasing me in a car then i ran into a building which he ploughed through in his car. then he got out, walked up to me, so i just grabbed him by the head and started beating it up real bad trying to knock him out, but he just wasnt getting knocked out.

...then i made a swing, woke up halfway through at uni in my gf's bed as i punched my girlfriend in the face full power, and the look on her face was AWFUL, cant begin to think how scared she must have been of me

i felt so insanely terrible

:(

I also get this mate! I have domne it before and felt terible about it! It was the night after my bioirthday and we was both layed in bed and apparently she asked me to move over and i had a full on rawl with her! I also have full on conversations about japanise performance cars and the import charges and i even started talking to her about etch primer in my slep once aswell which is kind of scarry. She also says that io have sat up in bed, looked her square in the face and then layed back down again, yet again still in my sleep!

It kinda scares me because i mean people have drivern like 28 miles in thier sleep just so that they can kill thier mother in law and its been proven to be true aswell!

She also says that io have sat up in bed, looked her square in the face and then layed back down again, yet again still in my sleep!

I've done that, according to my ex. I just sat bolt upright in bed, turned the light on and started fiddling with the lampshade, then said something incomprehensible and lay back down again (light still on). Apparently.

Phew at least im not the only one. My girlfraind says i do these things, at first i didnt think she was serious untill i got talking to my mum and she said that when i was younger i went through a stage of falling asleap and going round the house unlocking all the doors opening them and doing the same with the windows, When my mum told me this i then started to belive her!

I have some really horrible dreams sometimes... The worst reoccurring one is where my jaw clamps shut and im biting down harder and harder and my teeth start to crack and crumble away under the pressure... My wife has since told me that I grind my teeth in my sleep sometimes... oo er :(

I have another one where im being chased by a shadow, and as I try to run it feels like im running through water and it takes huge amounts of effort to go anywhere, and as if this is not enough, my digits and limbs randomly fall off as i go, and I just scoop them back up and push them back in place like its normal... I look down and realise ive put my fingers back on the wrong way and that they bend outwards not inwards... freaky stuff