I Need 5 People To Test My Pads...

JT!

JT's Pads (Whooo!)

padug3.jpg

First of all, that is not what the build quality will be like. That was one of my first attempts at cutting etc. I've got a lot better but my cams not working so i can't take a pic of the one's ready to be tested, but will have in the next few days befor i send anything out.

They are soft compound pads, designed for smooth rims. Looking for 5 people to test them, got 5 pairs ready to send in powerpad backings, must all have smooth rims or very dead grinds. Wouldn't mind one person to have a very light grind to see how they go with that. (Edit: Forgot to mention i only want them to be tested as a rear brake for now :))

Looking for people who've had a bit of experice with trying a few different pads, and people who arn't scared to tell me they're shite if they are. The test pads will be free.

Also looking for a photographer to take pics of the pads whenever they go on sale (which is esitmated to be £6 per pair). Can't pay them, as i don't intend to make much money on the pads, but they will get to keep what they take pictures of. :)

I think that's everything, so let me know if you up for it. :)

Edited by JT!

I can run them either on a smooth rim or a light grind :) . Just had a new wheelbuild. So let me know.

Dan............

(Y) Kk, might get in touch with you later, i'll see who else posts up. :)

From the looks of things, the pad compound's Red Leicester cheese? :P Where you getting it all from? Bit out of the blue?

Cheeky :P I've been working on them and looking for different compounds for a while over winter, even half stripped on of my 4-bolt magura mounts on my frame. :( I'm no expert, hence why i'm looking for testers.

Kept it very quiet, but read every single "How do i make my own brakepad threads" on TF, and everyone of Steve's posts :P

Wow, wasn't expecting such a responce, lol.

Please keep posting up if you interested, and i'll wait till i have a good list of riders and then see. :)

ill be happy to test your pads for you im runin a planet x bmf rim smooth never bin grinded

also i do all types of riding i.e street,naturel,park and others aswell as all types of weather

i have had my fair share of pads from the likes of rim jam (blue and red when they first came out)

list of pads i have had over my riding time

rim jam red and blue

koxx bloxx brown,yellow and green

zoo pads

bt reds

echo pinks and reds

palzmatic yellows

spanish fly pads

heatsink vee pads

monty short pads

kool stop

standerd black pads

rim jam v3s

i belive thats the full list

i have bin in the trials sport for about 5/6 years so i have had my fair share

of ups and downs with brakes goin from vee to magura back to vee and then back to magura

and staying with magura aswell as most types of brake surface.Started with tar then sharp grind to light grind and just went to a new rim (planet x bmf) and decided that im not to much of a big fan of grinds lol.

cheers biddle

biddle20@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by davenorfolk

JT i would happily test your pads, must ride with youa gin in the easter holidays (Y) , i have a very light grind on my rear rim aswell :D also tested alot of pads, all of heatsink ones all of rim jams, koxx browns, ZOO! pads and koolstops magura blacks etc, see you soon Tomxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Trialsbikenut

grind is well and truely dead :D would gladly test for you....can even try on a smooth rim if you want...got both :P o and i ride a hell of a lot of natty and some street (Y)

Edited by Sheringham_trials

grind is well and truely dead :D would gladly test for you....can even try on a smooth rim if you want...got both :P o and i ride a hell of a lot of natty and some street (Y)

To bad your shit then eh? Naa, love you really, you releasing a V brake version?

i have a echo 06 with dead grind and geting a bt rim built up very very soon so i can use ether it's your call let me no ill happly test them but have a fair bit of comatition to beat my koxx bloxx and rim jam v3s but ill give it a shot p.m me :)

Jack :)

I'd be happy to test them, and photograph them if you like. I have access to fully equipped studio. I'm on a smooth DX32, but V-brakes. I'm gonna get some v-daptors anyway. PM me if you're interested

myspace.com/billy_morris

(I am actually a photographer, not a free pad scrounger...)