Confessions....

horner_boi

Hey guys

you know when you get that feeling inside that somebody from school or work or college has told you something but you have been told not to tell anybody else....well here and now is the time to let it all out. You dont have to include the name of the person that its including, all you have to do is tell us something that someone has told you or something that you have done recently that you havnt told anybody about....like for instence....

i asked my girlfriend to go and buy me some eblow grease from a DIY shop, she is going to the shop today.....i feel really bad in one aspect but on the other hand it would make the shop keepers day and she shouldnt be so blonde to do that for me

so now its your turn....tell us anything, but dont include the persons name, you may ave put something in someones drink because you didnt like them or something like that or you might have wanted to get back at someone so you have gone behind there back and done something to them

this could be fun.....so lets here them and have some fun

ian

i asked my girlfriend to go and buy me some eblow grease from a DIY shop, she is going to the shop today.....i feel really bad in one aspect but on the other hand it would make the shop keepers day and she shouldnt be so blonde to do that for me

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

EDIT: hahahahahahaha

EDIT2: hahahahahahahaha

ok im done now

Edited by ash-kennard

I was looking for the stuff you get in home and bargin called elbow grease thats like a house hold cleaner to buzz you off but found this instead.

elbow%20grease%20light.jpg

Aparantly is gay lube. So I think your bird might be a bit worried about you now mate.

Here's the shop.

oh crap, hope she dont manage to go into that shop today lol

ok well looks like that one back fired on me, well thats if she finds out that you can get gay lube called elbow grease, anybody else got any emabressing stories that you want to share with us, or you have done something to someone to embaress them in any way, or you just got a funny story to tell, lets him them please

thanx ian

I got done with a long stan.

Got told to go get one, to which the guy replied with im off now, so you will have to have a short one haha.

thought he said long stand to tell the truth since we were stood next to a stand when he said it. twat

Hey guys

you know when you get that feeling inside that somebody from school or work or college has told you something but you have been told not to tell anybody else....well here and now is the time to let it all out.

a forum member the other day asked me if i could fail to turn up for his 18th(i wont say who but it aint fat mike) so that i wouldnt be able to give fish a lift, meaning there was a chance his sister would give him a lift and due to the distance to colchester she would most likey stat the night and join them in getting drunk at which point he was hoping hed stand a chance with her. but cant say who it is sorry.

a forum member the other day asked me if i could fail to turn up for his 18th(i wont say who but it aint fat mike) so that i wouldnt be able to give fish a lift, meaning there was a chance his sister would give him a lift and due to the distance to colchester she would most likey stat the night and join them in getting drunk at which point he was hoping hed stand a chance with her. but cant say who it is sorry.

Haha, so it's a forum member from Colchester who's 18 pretty soon..... wonder who that could be, bahahahaha!

Davey

She's HIV positive. You wouldn't want her.

Edit: Gay.

Edited by Joe Rothwell

She's HIV positive. You wouldn't want her.

Edit: Gay.

hey dont call me gay, and i really cant tell you who it is, as for her being hiv positive and having a boyfriend i said "callum, you do realise shes in a relationship" to which he replied "kev, listen boyfriends just a word and no one will be able to resist the charm of HASMS". but i swore to him i wouldnt tell anyone, i know ive kinda broken this promise, but i m hoping to keep him anonymous