What Do You Pay For You Petrol?

eskimo

I just read a post about someone swallowing petrol. Made me wonder what you all pay at the moment for your fuel. When i first started driving the price was 89.5 per litre. Now it has mananged to come to stand still and stay just below a quid, 97.9.

Mistake, sorry. I mean it is 97.9 not 99.7.

Edited by eskimo

whats sad is about 4 years ago when i started driving unleaded used to be 75p/l ... and now i pay anywhere between 87 upto 1.10 depending on where i go. My dad can remember when it was 12 to 25p/litre and people would laugh when one day they said it would reach £1

You can thank the twats in Labour for that.

Doing nothing but taking more money of motorists, and they know that people with cars dont have the choise but to pay outragous prices.

We are paying approx 250% Tax on fuel, and then road tax, which is going up again and being set into stricter classes so they can charge more.

Then theres MOT test, by the current government plans want to be at £200 each by 2012

38-40p/litre here in Moscow.

In the middle of Russia petrol is even cheaper. Though the quality sometimes may be crap... :(

Yep, but then Russia exports petrol to the rest of Europe :P

It's about 77p this end, you can get it cheaper but it's dodgy (may be watered down!)

My dad runs on gas, the performance is really close to petrol but the costs of running are 2x lower. He pays about 9 pounds/300km which is roughly how much the gas tank lasts for. And that's for a 2.0L Accord.