Green Goblin

J.KYDD

I'm having to fight to hold back the vomit, though it'd probably be more attractive than that :P

Savage spec makes it look worse than it could. Hammerschmidt though...

This little side project looks fun as hell, but unfortunately this is the only one in existence and there are no immediate plans to produce the bike

well at least it hasnt got suspension forks! The build utter shite to be honest buuuut, i do think the frame looks like it could have potential. Whats the geometry on it? Also i keep seeing the hammerschmitt and iscg moints on these "mainstream manufacturers" 24 inchers but i've never actually seen someone ride it in a trials enviroment.

All the kids dig the bright, contrasting colors nowadays.

Just take a look at the GT BMXs, Mongoose too, although they havnt gone to the extremes that GT have...

39020240.jpg

89783004.jpg

70106378.jpg

Yes, these are 2010 models lol! Believe it or not in the run up to Christmas, every single model of GT and Mongoose sold out in November/December (some of them even sold out before November) Even these bright colored ones. Its madness, i think they look terrible, but thats just whats popular atm and it seems to be selling.