Bersha - Hex

valk

Big hops and some smooth lines but not the best use I've seen out of a Hex. I want to see interesting lines, flowing links between objects, not sidehops and single moves. Trying to be street by trying a footjam whip doesn't quite cut it plus the goofy spinning will always be a pet hate of mine.

I love your TGS riding (my fave rider for it) but if you're gonna stick with the Hex I'd like the TGS to be a lesser part on it and I'd like to see you really get into the whole street aspect that a bike like that can give (might have to pump up those tyres and stick a shorter stem on)

I'm working on it! I have this bike for only two weeks, and it is so different from my usual had before.. but now ride after ride I'm starting getting the feeling (Y)

It's also true that I still have too much "pure trials" spot visual =]
What stem do you recommend? In the video I rode a 120x17, currently have 110x10 spaced with 15mm, changed very little. And dont forget that I'm 1.92m tall
(around 6,3ft) lol

I really liked the video on the principle that you're riding an Inspired with your style and not doing crappy tyre taps off everything

Not letting that repeated word slide past

You've got perfectly idea of my riding, I prefer a "streety" tgs or a good street with a bit of trials/tgs rather doing ONLY manuals, 180s&360s and similar bmx crap like someone does on his Inspired

• Like 1

Big hops and some smooth lines but not the best use I've seen out of a Hex. I want to see interesting lines, flowing links between objects, not sidehops and single moves. Trying to be street by trying a footjam whip doesn't quite cut it plus the goofy spinning will always be a pet hate of mine.

I love your TGS riding (my fave rider for it) but if you're gonna stick with the Hex I'd like the TGS to be a lesser part on it and I'd like to see you really get into the whole street aspect that a bike like that can give (might have to pump up those tyres and stick a shorter stem on)

trials-forum.co.uk

we all ride differently... you ride like a 16 year old hipster bmxer

• Like 4

trials-forum.co.uk

Trials IS more than just single moves, if you went to a comp and got up a rock and then got off you'd be a shit rider. All I was saying is that bike could allow a more general riding style than just tgs, linking moves together doesn't make it Bmx.

What part makes me a bmxer btw? The seat? The fact I can do a 360? Foot jam whips?

What makes you a trials rider? No seat? Not being able to spin? Loud brakes?

• Like 3

People get so offended when someone coments anything different than what is expected, that makes me think why bother in making videos to show the world and not getting ready to this.

Edited by Perez

you are not from Britain right? why do you run your brakes as if you're British?

For better braking performance.

Just joke.. there is no specific reason, I just inspired by english way lol

trials-forum.co.uk

Yeah we all ride differently, but he just explained his point of view.. And personally it's not my cup of tea but I admire ali's riding, flowing as hell (Y)

Trials IS more than just single moves, if you went to a comp and got up a rock and then got off you'd be a shit rider. All I was saying is that bike could allow a more general riding style than just tgs, linking moves together doesn't make it Bmx.

What part makes me a bmxer btw? The seat? The fact I can do a 360? Foot jam whips?

What makes you a trials rider? No seat? Not being able to spin? Loud brakes?

What makes you think I don't have a seat and loud brakes.

Now you are just assuming things....

Because everyone on here has no seat n loud brakes.

For all you know I could be riding a fourplay dual disc and smashing out 900 spins on the flat like a boss.

Edited by Vivian-Trial

I have to agree with Ali on this one
sure, you ride your bike the way you want, no question about that
but linking moves together would make your riding look even better

You are a very talented rider and it's super cool to see you riding a hex that good
but yeah... lines :D
plus it would be more challenging for you aswell
I mean those tgs moves looks way too easy for you
push yourself for christ sake :D

Here's a perfect example of TGS + Lines

imagine how good it would be with your skills

but yeah, your bike, your life, your choice

as long as you enjoy yourself and doing mad hops...

good for you ;)

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

• 2 weeks later...