Vapers Thread

JT!

is that for the chip?think its only necessary over 40 watts,all my devices with vw didnt have TC and they lasted their time.

anything over 40 is nuts anyways,i used all my mods at around 16-20 and over 20 it was getting disgusting :)

i only ever bought variable wattage devices that are over 20 because they last long if you underuse them at "just" 20 or so

is that for the chip?think its only necessary over 40 watts,all my devices with vw didnt have TC and they lasted their time.

I ask because I normally use .3 99% nickel wire. Just got some ni200 and ti wire yesturday, so far can't get the same results using it :( must be something I'm doing wrong.

Have to say I'm mad for watts, though I rarely vape over 150. (|â—‹â‚©>$

Nah it's just a cheap delrin tip, I prefer them to metal ones as my RDA used to get quite hot and that transferred through a metal drip tip to my lips. But I also don't like metal ones if they accidentally knock against my teeth and the cold feeling when you first use it.

I ask because I normally use .3 99% nickel wire. Just got some ni200 and ti wire yesturday, so far can't get the same results using it :( must be something I'm doing wrong.

Have to say I'm mad for watts, though I rarely vape over 150. (|â—‹â‚©>$

with nickel you will have to build another was,thegood old mr. trippers has some excellent build in his channel.guy is weird but stuff is interesting^^

edit:wait what,ti?i want that^^

I love my new subox mini but 10 seconds auto cutoff seems a little short. :(

same story,build to the power you use.with a good macrocoil at the right ohms and a nice cotton wick in an rda youll chuck'em even if you pull only 4 sec

Edited by FamilyBiker

edit:wait what,ti?i want that^^

Get most of my wires here.. http://wireandstuff.co.uk/products/GR1--Grade-1--Titanium-Wire-.html

Ni200 has a lot lower resistance than pure nickle, making the coil way too big for the billow... until I find a solution. Maybe I'll twist it with kanthal. Ti is poisonous if used wrongly so I'm gonna do plenty of test runs before I commit ;)

Edited by *gentlydoesit

yeah know that feel of not being able to resist nonsense.kbox arrived yesterday and turns out this thing rocks.

since this is my first device over 20w in ages i decided to give the littleboy rda a new life,and so i've built it dual coil@.9ohms

cloud comp can come,comp setup right here haha

but joking aside,the amount of vapour that littleboy produces at 40w is just too much,been using my veritas@20-25w all day long after trying that 40 out

I am a big time vaper, I make my own juices, enjoy doing coils, my set up at the moment is a eleaf 50w with subtank mini with rba section .3ohm build with 22 guage kanthal. I also have a dna vapour shark 30.

I have a sub tank mini, I'm just using the 25w pre built coils, it came with what looks like a rebuild able coil. How do I go about building my own?