Select Bikes

26inch

They've had a couple of mistakes in the past (which have been sorted out with everyone happy) - out of hundreds (thousands?) of orders. It seems a bit unfair to worry about reliability based on that. Still, Tarty are faultless, so take your pick :)

Selectbikes didn't reply to their emails the two times i tried to contact them, mind you this was a while back. Wasn't as stright forward as it should have been when i orderd my frame too. The order came very late, but it was all there. :)

Tartybikes is the only shop i've never had any trouble with. Not one gram. :)

two of my friends ordered the 06 gu's when the first came out.....around two weeks later the frames decide to turn up? and meanwhile they were ringing every other day to see what was going on and they would reply with something like "we'll send it when we can?" i wouldn't order stuff off em....tarty ***.

Edited by Sheringham_trials

Haha. Buy of Phillip so he can make some money to make his poopy citreon work again!!!! :P

lmao whats he done to it now? :lol: isnt that c4 like really really new?

phils a phunny phucker, but if you want to argue with him definitly dont do it in person, unless youre taller than 7ft :P

oh and select are just as good service. they just dont have a wider variety of choice like tarty

select bikes are fine, same as tarty imo, saying that tarty never refunded me the postage they said they would when they delivered a set of koxx mod tyres instead of my 26" minions, but to be honest the fault was rectified so fast that it was kind of nice to know that they actually care about customer service, other companies really dont give a sh1t and take ages

Enough about postage, if your going to buy a frame from either Tarty or Select, who are you supposed to trust. The geo's for the same frame differ between the two sites. I can understand a slight change in wheelbase but BB rise, chainstay length? Someone cant use their ruler properly.

select bikes are fine, same as tarty imo, saying that tarty never refunded me the postage they said they would when they delivered a set of koxx mod tyres instead of my 26" minions, but to be honest the fault was rectified so fast that it was kind of nice to know that they actually care about customer service, other companies really dont give a sh1t and take ages

Please inform us of this next time you order :)

Enough about postage, if your going to buy a frame from either Tarty or Select, who are you supposed to trust. The geo's for the same frame differ between the two sites. I can understand a slight change in wheelbase but BB rise, chainstay length? Someone cant use their ruler properly.

We measure all the frames individually, most sites take the geo from the manufacturer's website as read and publish it.