New Argos Cataloge

trials_pimp

Don't have a clue as to who it is, but I have seen the picture of the person before.

In Braintree there is a large post that advertises "Sport4Essex" and basically it is a magazine printed throughout Essex which advertises sports and clubs in the Essex region, and on the poster is the same picture of the trials biker.

I looked up on the Sport4Essex site, and found Trials biking, it said that there is a group in Ilford.

Would be good to find out who it is.

Well done that man for getting the pic up finally... It now saves me a trip down to the local argos!

Any ideas on what frame the blokes riding? Looks pretty old school to me, A brisa maybe or some kind of pashley?

Does anyone know who this is, where this is, and what he's riding? Im intreagued (spell?) about this :P

Its either dean or alex rowland.

They are really good riders ( twins )

I knew who it was..but i had to ask bendee for there names..as i couldnt think of it :(

And yer, its a pashley..

Awesome :). The rider looks like James Porter IMO. Not 100% sure though.

Still. Great advertisement for the sport.

Danny.

When i said, its either dean or alex, i didnt mean that as a guess...I meant it is them. I could be wrong..but id bet my house on it being one of them 2.