Can't Remeber Alot, But Deffinately Got The Shit Kicked Out Of Me

Alan

How many people?

Tell us what you remember!

Well at this club i went to, there are two rooms the indie room and the heavy metal room, mates have told me that it was 6 blokes from the heavy metal room, but you dont know what to believe if you havn't seen it for yourself.

What i remeber is..... literally and bluntly as this...

Being in there

Feeling my face getting booted in and stamped on

Being outside the club quite far down the road, up a grass bank with a police officer

Stumbling down the hill to an ambulance

Being sick in the ambulance and giving my details

Than nothing til i woke up in hospital 5am today.

just begs the question why were you wearing a vest?

I did have it tucked in with a cardi over the top, so you couldnt tell it was a vest and not a tshirt.

What actually happened?

Ive been told from one of my mates... that these 6 blokes circled me, and being drunk i decided f**k this and started smacking one of them to get out from the middle of them, the other 5 started laying into me and thats when i hit the floor, and started getting toed in, my mate started trying to hit them off me and smashed a bulmers bottle over one of their heads then the bouncer came dragged me out along the floor and said "thats my f**king son do you think thats f**king funny" and smashed my face into the steps outside the club, then i started running and thats how i ended up with police officer.

and don't let it turn you into one of those paranoid weirdo's who's scared of everyone in case they got beaten up.

Ive always said everyone will end up getting a beaten atleast once in their life, and basically that was mine.

I could have swore i had my drink spiked last night.

- RACHAELSMITH(L) 4dayss (^) says:

riteeee ...... i walked outa the toilet with becky n there was loads people fightin n then saw u n sum boy was holdin u bak n u were flyin ur arms everywhere lol then i was likeee ALAN CALM DOWN n u must of already had a fite before that cos u had blood on you face n then i got all ur blood on me lol then u calmed down a bit so that boy let go of u ..... then the boucer pulled u away n they were leadin u out n these masive grunger men jus ran up behind u n was likee beating the shit out of u n then u were layin on the flooor n the boucers dragged u out along the floooor

Edited by Alan

Your a very very lucky man to get away that lightly if all that bruising goes down and your vision and body are fine..... you'd be lucky getting away that lightly if you lived round here... you hear way to often about people losing there eyes in unprevoked bottling attacks.... but if you started smacking 1 of em seems like you did bring it on yourself..... but hope it all heals up quickly and its something you can look back and laugh upon without any on going effects.

f**king wankers. Gang related kickings are f**king wank. Just Pussy boy's thats all they are.

Don't let this get to you. If any of your mates who were with you can remember what they look like or if they know any of them, Once your healed. Go and beat the shit outta' em' with baseball bats or sommat'.

But like Kris said. Now you know how much of a beating you can take and please for the love of god don't let this make you paranoid.

All the best on recovery mate.

Danny xxx

f**king wankers. Gang related kickings are f**king wank. Just Pussy boy's thats all they are.

Don't let this get to you. If any of your mates who were with you can remember what they look like or if they know any of them, Once your healed. Go and beat the shit outta' em' with baseball bats or sommat'.

But like Kris said. Now you know how much of a beating you can take and please for the love of god don't let this make you paranoid.

All the best on recovery mate.

Danny xxx

danny sayin there pussy boys, then sayin go get em with a baseball bat, doin that would make you be equally a pussy boy.

yea as simpson said, could of been far worse, ive seen several people get bottled and need multiple stitches, or emergency surgery to remove shards of glass from there eye.all the best on recovery though, and wat happened to the good ol nights out, where it was all about dancin,gettin a bit drunk and being molested by fatties

danny sayin there pussy boys, then sayin go get em with a baseball bat, doin that would make you be equally a pussy boy.

I meant...There Pussy's because 5 of them did him in at once. Fighting if it's going to be done...Should be done one on one and weapons free.

You don't do one person on there own when there's 5 of you. Thats just been a pussy.

What i meant was. If he wants to sort this by his-self. Take a baseball bat and approach all 5 of them and have your fun. If not. Get 4 other friends and go hand to hand with them.

It's really quite simple to understand.

Danny.

omfg. ouch man that harsh as fuk .

I was in plymouth in subway . me and 3 other tyler t joe . and alex t i tured round and this biy was like what the fuk u lookin at i was like not you . the board behind you . seeing what i want well he was like well dont f**kin turn round . so i orderd my meal and just left.

AND I WAS WEARING A WIFE-BEATER. RUST THEY DO START FIGHT . WHEN THEY SEE THE GUNS ON you ARMS THEY THINK YOUR TRYING TO BE HARD HAHA .

cheer ben x

hope your ok.

Yea again OK danny.... saying something online and doing something in real life is verry different...... i think for me it would be enough looking at my f**ked up face and realising i was lucky to get off lightly. And learn my lesson that getting blind drunk and smacking a gang memeber is not a good idea..... and next time get drunk stick with my mates and have a laugh

Beating the shit out of someeone wouldnt make me feel any better and would probably leave me in jail.....