New Trials Shoes

TrashZen

il bring a box full back from italy ;)lol.

they use the same sole as ribo's, Monty shoes etc. nice looking, i think the "plain"ness makes them simple, a bit like the black ribo shoes toned down and wearable. (Y):)

im sure they will end up in the uk (or possibly) if the UK distributor does not bring them in they will probably "special" order some.

Wayne.

il bring a box full back from italy ;)lol.

they use the same sole as ribo's, Monty shoes etc. nice looking, i think the "plain"ness makes them simple, a bit like the black ribo shoes toned down and wearable. (Y):)

im sure they will end up in the uk (or possibly) if the UK distributor does not bring them in they will probably "special" order some.

Wayne.

Apparently, all cordura material, very strong and much more hard-wearing than regular nylon or other textile shoes.

And Northwave normally build fairly rugged shoes. (Y) Velcro straps only.

iv had northwave shoes before, and some sonwboard boots, and they lasted AGES !!!

alot of people have started using there SPD shoes as well because the last really well !

im up for trying some !

iolo.

Why can no one make a normal looking shoe with a Davos sole?!

Any plain Jane skate shoe from the Chinese cataloges + Davos sole = Decent trials shoe.

Still, these NW look better than most :)

Because skate shoes don't have ankle protection.

But I know where you're coming from. Some normal looking mid top shoes with a Davos sole would make most people happy.

Personally I like my Adidas Monaco GPs, nice sole and nice ankle protection.

Hey Guys,

NorthWave sales manager just popped by, and with him he bought with him the new NorthWave Trials Shoe, so I took this opportunity to take some photos!

ecomproducts-image-1151.jpg

The final confirmed information:

We're due to receive these around mid February, and they are priced at £64, 99 RRP.

For now, Please check our site for more photo's and information!

Hey Guys,

NorthWave sales manager just popped by, and with him he bought with him the new NorthWave Trials Shoe, so I took this opportunity to take some photos!

We're due to receive these around mid February, and they are priced at £64, 99 RRP.

Wow! Just saw the other pics on your site... Didn't realise they were laces below the velcro cover. That must make the shoes really snug fit up to the ankle. (Y)

And nice modern design too! That will be my next pair when my hebbos are killed.

Edited by TrashZen

Wow! Just saw the other pics on your site... Didn't realise they were laces below the velcro cover. That must make the shoes really snug fit up to the ankle. (Y)

And nice modern design too! That will be my next pair when my hebbos are killed.

Definitely, NorthWave have taken the Quick tie system from snow boarding shoes, which is just a clip then pull the laces till tight then its held in place with the metal clip - Clever Idea. Makes putting on/ taking off these shoes a breeze. Also super light, from seeing the shoes, I think it features the best quality by far.

:)

Hey Guys,

Good Price!

Dont Look too nice!

Echo.Josh

X-x-X