Koxx 2008 Concept Store!

Dan@Trials-uk

Nice one, looks alrite that... Can't be bad for the sport... but in my opinion it seems like alot of money to put into something that might not take off, as in not many people buy expensive bikes as it is, so try explaining to these people why they should buy an expensive bike that doesnt have a seat? and furthermore, when people can buy online, why would they bother going down to a shop and wasting petrol money/train fair?

Just my opinion... But looks good how they've done the shop :)

its the same as goin to any bike shop to buy a bike, its probably a little cheaper and quicker to get it online, but sometimes theres morethan just value in the product itself, granted the websites ive dealt with for trials bits, thus far have been great service wise, but i'd always prefer to go intoa shop and buy my products from someone face to face. call me old fashioned

Looks good ......... but is it pointless.

Well all of us buy our parts ect... online and alot of te stuff you can gt from your local bike shop, trials dosent seem like a big enough sport at the moment to bother opening a trials shop, will there be enought people intrested ? wont most people have to travel to get to a trials shop ( trials-uks one when it opens) when they could oder it online and get it within a few days ??????????

Is it worth it .?

Edited by koxx 20" 26" rider

Pimp looking (Y) , but no substance (N) . with all that space, they could have at least put some small rideable objects. looks like the kind of place that would attract the rich and famous to buy these rigs just to look bling in their mansion (except for Nicole Kidman whom probably still has a few bike skills from her bmx bandits days back in the eighties).

Koxx , and especially Dominic Hermance seem to pretty good at gauging the market , and wouldn't take a risk like this lightly . Also the French trials scene is rivalled only by that of the U.K and Paris ( this shop's location ) is pretty much in the centre of that fine country .

Koxx make BMX race frames/bikes and by the look of it some other more general bikes as well.

The BMX race market is huge / wierd. Kids get into it at like 6 years of age so probably going somewhere with their parents to get a top quality bike (it's very pushed by parents as well) isn't such a bad concept.

Koxx also seem to be expanding into xc frames/bikes. I checked one of there xc frames out at Milan, and I was very impressed with the look of it. Lots of funky hydroforming and stuff. Probably on their website, cant be arsed to check.

As for the shop thing, I think its a nice idea.

i think its a damn cool idea...try before you buy and all that...how many topics in classifieds are there like this : got this...dont like it...anyone want to swap .

It would also stop all the "i dont know what to ride...mod or stock " that clutters up nmc on a daily basis.....

Look' vnice :-

Dan so your opening trilas shop were abouts is it going to be?

Our new Store will be situated in Cheltenham, in between Birmingham and Bristol. Down the road from the Station, so easy to get to(Y) (More info on our website(Y) )

We will have all the latest products in the showroom, and all complete bikes pre-built ready for customers who want to "Test before buying" (Just like a car, you test drive before you buy..) along with products will have a nice showcase so you can see the physical items before purchasing (As looking at an image is quite different to seeing it in reality and you get to touch and feel it before purchasing)

For the open day, we will have a fully catered opening day (Free food!), So everyone is invited. More info on this early 2008.