Gu '08 Le + Tp Pictures

Shaun H

Anyone else think the weld quality is awful?

Damn, they look so poorly made. If I was paying £300 for a frame the least i'd expect would be straight welds, I hate to think what the entire downtube brace looks like close up on the TP, looks bad enough from the small preview.

ecomproducts-image-1372.jpg

:/

No wonder that welding is such poor quality with all those slit eyes welding :rolleyes:

4. Racism Minimum Penalty - 2 Warning Points

Trials-Forum is open to people from any race, gender, physical or mental condition, sexual preference/orientation, IQ, age or religion, and as such intolerance of other people's beliefs, culture, IQ, gender, physical or mental conditions, sexual preference/orientation or age is unacceptable.

= 2 day account suspension + 24hrs posting suspension.

the frames look shockingly poor and i asume all the rest will be terrible aswell thats why i probably will be riding monty this year .

At a guess it's because they were made very quickly. It's been 2 months since CAD drawings were published and some dealers have already got these frames in stock.

I love the design, it's pretty much the lowest frames will ever get, it looks bombproof but at the same time incredibly grotty.

No wonder that welding is such poor quality with all those slit eyes welding :rolleyes:

Me thinks you might get warned for that, its is pritty much a racsit comment and people may take offence and not take it as lightly as you may of ment.

welding is shi though and i dont think ill be buying deng after ive deaded my czar.

Edited by basher