Luke Has A Zenith

Luke Rainbird

Well, I decided it was time to try something else, so I said goodbye to the Control, and picked this up off Mr Jack Balman (thanks again dude)

Apologies for the picture quality - it was taken on my phone, so is only 2MP I'm afraid. In Plymouth riding tomorrow though, so hopefully pick up a few better images and will edit as appropriate :)

gallery_5821_820_393852.jpg

oh my god, that colour is the f**king sex.

BLATENLY the colour im spraying my frame up next time.

Should have done it when the frame was yours ;)

Geo is 1075, 375, +25, 72, and from the single ride I've had on it so far - it's a bit nice!

Coming from 1070, 380, +20, 72, it's easier to pop on the back wheel, easier for static ups to backwheel, and front wheel stuff is easier, will be able to give you a better idea once I ride it some more!

b*****d - though mine's been this colour for about 2 weeks now, so all copyright goes to me ;)

Joe - condition is great, considering it's been though you... Only playing, but it is prety damn tidy. So much paint on it when I stripped it - Homebase stripper does nothing, do not use it!

Didn't make Plymouth today, so might have to try and get a 10 minute play here at home perhaps, but back to Bristol on Monday :D

meh mines metro flame red, a bit different.
Fiat Red Orange on a red (browny) primer, but not enough coats...

Looks sweet dude, nice and clean. I'm back in town so see you when you get back to Bristol.
Up on Monday, so probably out at some point - will let you know

Thats a bit nice matey!

What rims are they?? Last time I saw your bike it had White Alex things on!

Were previously DX32 (white) and D521 (also white), now DX32 (which I drilled out to 20mm or so) and a Hog

b*****d - though mine's been this colour for about 2 weeks now, so all copyright goes to me ;)

well actuall i was first to have a red zenith so the copyright is actualy min lol

post-10748-1199462629_thumb.jpg

date is in the bottom corner as well

Edited by ABTRIALS1