New 08 Tensile Tensioner

Scotty Evil1

Just thought i would post up some pics of my new tensile chain tensioner.

Havnt been able to ride it with it yet as i only just got home from work, but will be able to do a full days riding tomorrow, so can give reviews then.

First Impressions, looks very nice, and is so easy to put on/set up (Im told lol) (Y)

Scott

gallery_4916_1780_120760.jpg

gallery_4916_1780_68370.jpg

gallery_4916_1780_110100.jpg

Edited by Scotty Evil1

i sadi that when i saw andrei's on his limey the other day. the top arm should really be horizontal and not pointing down. but its not long enough to allow the first jockey wheel to clear the rear cog...... and he was running 16:14 gearing. apart from that looks nice.

If you take the little silver rod that braces against the hanger out it will make the tentioer move more under the chainstay and then all you need to do is shorten the chain :) sorted

same thing with rolhoff

I doubt it will go much further, look how close the jockey wheel is to the sprocket.

there better than Rohloff's there thicker and stronger, just how we like em in yorkshire ;)

TRUST me, i should have broken 5 hangers this weekend, and i still havent broken one, thanks to this little beaut.

Scott, grind or wap off the bit that sticks out, IT deffinatly does not then get caught on sidehops and such forth.

Wayne (Y):)

^^^ LMFAO @ Andy MBK rider post. i was just thinking half link chains and no front teeth myself. :lol:

Edited by Waynio

Some people really enjoy hefty dentist bills...

Ive been running a split link for 12 years, never had a problem with one :)

Scott, grind or wap off the bit that sticks out, IT deffinatly does not then get caught on sidehops and such forth.

Was planning to do it this week (Y)