Hair Style/cut Help Needed

JoNnY__Mc

I didn't realise your hair cut reflected how "cool" you are.

Big fat fail on my part :(

My hair is probably the least of my concerns when it comes to individuality however. Seems to me with that oh so sarcastic post you're actually implying that you think you're cooler than anyone with a "regular" haircut because you have dreadlocks.

In fairness I think i'd much rather look like this JammerDreads.jpg.

ive been letting mine get a bit longer at the moment , im just going to keep getting it thinned out on top and keep the ol' sideburns in shape.

i personally wouldnt go near a shaved head or short back and sides, cause then youre basically a track suit away from looking a right fanoik.

if you can justify it buy some crude clay from ebay, it last about a year if you dont have mates/ brother using it every weekend like my tub, but its really good stuff, doesnt give the waxy greasy look, just lets you re style while retaining the dry luck, just gotta keep out the rain/wind.

I ve been getting my hair cut by my mate who works in a male salon and they really know what theyre doing rather than your average "roys barbers" who drink half a whiskey with there dinner time brew!

ive got a pic of my brother and mate as i took the picture, who both get theirs cut at the same place and both look alright atm.

i personally wouldnt go near a shaved head or short back and sides, cause then youre basically a track suit away from looking a right fanoik.
That depends greatly on how short you take it, and also massively on things like how you dress and act too though.

If it's #2 back and sides, with longness on top, possibly, but then again I know guys with totally shaved/very short hair that look nothing like oikboys, and are some of the nicest guys I've met

Seems to me with that oh so sarcastic post you're actually implying that you think you're cooler than anyone with a "regular" haircut because you have dreadlocks.

It was slightly more polite than calling everyone with the same, generic hairdo a c*nt :closedeyes:

f**k big hair.

Had mine cut yesterday... 2 on the sides, little bit longer on top. Had that for a while now but I like it. Always wait too long before getting my hair cut again so i look like a retard because its neither here nor there. (Here being short, there being long).

Do that, much less hassle and time in front of the mirror every morning. I just wack on some of the strongest gel I can get my hands on, mess it up and bob is your fathers brother. f**k doing what tom does (the pro + vain hair expert), must spend about a million years infront of the mirror in the mornings, also I hate that surf gunky shit, I have baths when I wake up in the mornings (no shower in the house atm) so sleeping with that shit on = getting a film of slippery stuff all over your pillow aaaaaand getting the same film on your face = blackheads = spots.