Khe Chains

stuie

khe chains...so many people has sed there stiff links but i think there wrong lol

there just pants really.

sorry bout the picture being sideways

DSC00014.jpg

whats wrong with that...Ooooo and the fact i broke 2 chain tools trying to get it off, so got annoyed and out came the grinder lol

x

Edited by stuie

got it off then stuie :P

i didnt realise they were that bad >_<

i wont be getting one anymore

..rob..

yea needed a grinder though. alot of people i know that have them or have had them have had problems with them. dave marshell kept telling me off because of it lol

x

I use one because I'm yet to even hear of one snapping, yet alone seeing one snap or having my own snap. *touch wood*

The stiff links are real pains, but if you keep it a little lubed and bend out the stiff links when they get bad they're perfectly fine (on a stock at least).

I use one because I'm yet to even hear of one snapping, yet alone seeing one snap or having my own snap. *touch wood*

The stiff links are real pains, but if you keep it a little lubed and bend out the stiff links when they get bad they're perfectly fine (on a stock at least).

i have seen 1 snap 2ce lol...in 1 go.

prawn had 1 snap on him during a ride then when we looked at the chain another link was being held on by a small small little bit of metal, so if he had fixed it, 1 bit of pressure and it wld have gone there aswell.

x

i have seen 1 snap 2ce lol...in 1 go.

prawn had 1 snap on him during a ride then when we looked at the chain another link was being held on by a small small little bit of metal, so if he had fixed it, 1 bit of pressure and it wld have gone there aswell.

x

Ah well now I've heard of ONE. :)

I still prefer them over KMCs. Chain snaps are NOT pleasant...

It seems alot of you have trouble breaking the chain, what chain breakers are you using?!

I broke the parktool 1 i had at work lol but then again i kno a few people that have had problems with them.

I used my old bmx 1 and it worked fine when i took it off to spary the frame but after that i broke afew tools. grinder done the trick though lol

x

If been using Hugh B's khe chain since mar-apr 2007 without problems or major maintance. you are just one of an unlucky few to get a defect chain. weather you love them :P or hate them :angry: , khe is still the number one bike/motocycle chain period!

Edited by Rusevelt

If been using Hugh B's khe chain since mar-apr 2007 without problems or major maintance. you are just one of an unlucky few to get a defect chain. weather you love them :P or hate them :angry: , khe is still the number one bike/motocycle chain period!

In what way are they the 'number one'?

All 3 of the KHEs I've had, on various bikes (and both all silver and black-silver), have developed shitloads of stiff links like that. They're just not particularly high quality chains. They're "Strong" because they're overbuilt, but the actual quality of the production of the chain is shitty.