Mike Hayes

G-baby158

:'(

:sleeping:

you're talking shit and you know it. At not point during what you quoted was I making threats or anything, i was just voicing my (very low) opinion of him.

I don't ride anymore, so I don't really care whether it's expensive or not. I live on my own, with my own mortgage and my own bills - so don't go on about being rich mummy's boys. I am probably more skint that you can imagine, which is why I don't promise to do things I can't afford. And the tyson comment? What a f**king joke. Grow up, no-one here agrees with your bollox.

your telling me like i give f**king two shits.

Im talking about 80% of the forum, your 1 of the many pricks.

again with the very well put arguement. I'm out of here, but only because I don't want to get this closed before the stuff turns up.

This is gaz m:

pocket rocket, your not heavy enough to post in this topic so shut your skinny little mouth you maggott before you get yourself seriousely injured.

go and play on guitar n that.

What the f**k is it with you Mansfield guys and physical violence? Are you all too f**king stupid up there to realise what's right and wrong? As soon as you get called up on being a complete and utter dick about something you go all gangster and tell people that if they don't shut up you'll f**k them up.

I'm not gunna deny that you might be able to beat the crap out of all comers on here however it doesn't stop you being in the wrong and certainly doesn't stop you being a bunch of c**ts.

GROW THE f**k UP

Edited by Shaun H

What the f**k is it with you Mansfield guys and physical violence? Are you all too f**king stupid up there to realise what's right and wrong? As soon as you get called up on being a complete and utter dick about something you go all gangster and tell people that if they don't shut up you'll f**k them up.

I'm not gunna deny that you might be able to beat the crap out of all comers on here however it doesn't stop you being in the wrong and certainly doesn't stop you being a bunch of c**ts.

GROW THE f**k UP

when you coming for wheel?

This is gaz m:

pocket rocket, your not heavy enough to post in this topic so shut your skinny little mouth you maggott before you get yourself seriousely injured.

Mike, you can thank Gaz for getting your banned for 3 days, same for you Squince.

Rich

talking like that gets you beat up, all of you keyboard warriors on here, f**king big men.

Your all fags.

So many people on here, say stuff to me, mike, gaz m and ben g, yet on rides you say shit?

Like gaz said the other day, trials is an expensive sport, your all rich mummy's boys, happen to be tyson on the internet.

you dont get anything said to you on rides, because the people you rip off cant go on rides no more, because they dont have any parts.

and so what if im a fag, and live off mummys credit card, in my cotton ball world, does that give you the right to rip me off. Just because you guys are harder than the rest of us, doesnt mean you can take all our pocket money off us.

i may be some weedy little loser living off my parents earnings. and im not like bare hench like you, but at least i was taught the difference between wrong and right.

* if this offends you in any way im sorry, and take it back, as i dont want to get beaten up on the next ride i go on, as my mum will ground me if i get this hoodie she bought me dirty when i get beat to the ground

Surely you calling us pussy'oles and saying were to scared to say anything to us, and were not heavy enough to post in this thread, means your now being a hardman over the internet(granted you could back it up, whereas i couldnt, but your still givvin it large over the net, trying to look hard.

Chump.

What the f**k is it with you Mansfield guys and physical violence?

I dunno, But Ben G's been saying he's going twat me for a few months now, still waiting...

Probably because he won't leave Mansfield cause' thats only where his rep is big.

Edited by Danny Kearns

I dunno, But Ben G's been saying he's going twat me for a few months now, still waiting...

Probably because he won't leave Mansfield cause' thats only where his rep is big.

I bet it isn't even big, he's prob a lil 5ft 6 stone C**T.

I bet it isn't even big, he's prob a lil 5ft 6 stone C**T.

"Hardest in his school apparently", he isn't a small lad, about 5ft 10, at a guess i;d say 12-13 stone.

Meh, who cares, if he wants hit me then be my guest. Not really botherd. I'll be the bigger man walking off laughing.

Edited by Danny Kearns

if it's been sent, end of thread...

I wouldn't risk it

If it turns up, end thread

Lots of people post different things and get a receipt from the post office, which is quite different from the buyer getting what he paid for

I'm not going to comment on the fact that this whole situation is mostly retarded, and that certain people appear to still be utter 'pricks'

This is gaz m:

:lol:

What a willy.

IN.

"Hardest in his school apparently", he isn't a small lad, about 5ft 10, at a guess i;d say 12-13 stone.

Meh, who cares, if he wants hit me then be my guest. Not really botherd. I'll be the bigger man walking off laughing.

yeahh and i'll put money you will laugh. he really doesnt sound big to me at all