Mike Hayes

G-baby158

I am botherd, Im trying to get it sorted, Ive been waiting for greg to come on msn so I can speak to him.

This is the last time Im posting in this thread, really cba with it.

Ill sort it out via msn with Greg.

Cheers,

Mike.

Your absolutly Hilarious.

It's so funny the way you keep on saying one thing then doing the opposite.

Mike - Other, 'unrelated' people look in and comment as this is a public forum full of people with a common interest. That gives a certain feeling of community and friendship to most decent people and makes idiots like you stick out like a sore thumb

I don't understand how you can give bare faced lies such as saying it's been sent etc, when it's evident it hasn't been, and then think you've done nothing wrong?

Greg, if things still don't work out (and seeing Mike's attitude on here makes me think this may well be the case) you may even have some standing legally, though I'm not sure whether this'd be a police/small claims issue etc

Calling his 'rents up would be a start though :

edit; also, Mike's a cunt, metaphorically speaking

Fúcking lol at the edit. Mike just listen what people have to say, you've already taken it too far and if you don't want to get in any more deeper shít I.E Ban/Police/Five knuckle sandwhich, the i suggest you go ahead and sent it and close the deal. You clearly won't get away with it and havn't done a very good job of scamming him so please for the guys sake just send it or go scam on some other forum (in fact don't, just dig a hole and bury yourself)

I am botherd, Im trying to get it sorted, Ive been waiting for greg to come on msn so I can speak to him.

This is the last time Im posting in this thread, really cba with it.

Ill sort it out via msn with Greg.

Cheers,

Mike.

Your absolutly Hilarious.

That lasted long

:)

Just f***ing leave Hayes alone yeh??

i mean ffs, maybe he has scammed this geezer, but Mike seemed a nice enough guy on the Leicester ride and is probs doing his best to sort it out. This is what made Beau feel so bad, people taking the piss at every corner on tf or in life.

Just let Mike sort it out with this geezer.

So why not get the f u c k off his back????

cheers

Edited by echo_rob

All I'm saying is to get off his back, he is probs a nice guy in real life, (never really spoken to him) and he don't need people like you lot taking the piss.

And no, I dont condone what he has done at all.

i mean ffs, maybe he has scammed this geezer, but Mike seemed a nice enough guy on the Leicester ride and is probs doing his best to sort it out. This is what made Beau feel so bad, people taking the piss at every corner on tf or in life.

cheers

Don't bring Beau into it!

All I'm saying is to get off his back, he is probs a nice guy in real life, (never really spoken to him) and he don't need people like you lot taking the piss.

This is real life!

He's taken this kids xbox and not sent what he was supposed to.

Then why defend him if you dont condone it?

And if he was such a nice guy then why would he repeatadly lie abouts ending stuff, and make up lie's every 5 mins and not have any kind of excuse or apolagy(sp) for the guy he supposed to send stuff to?

cheers

1.) Let me remind you - Mike has SCAMMED this person.

2.) Because of said scamming, what Mike is feeling has no concern to anybody right now.

3.) Mike deserves everything that is said to him, he treats people like shit, he should expect to get it back.

4.) This IS real life, its not a fantasy. He may be a nice guy, but quite clearly not when it comes to buying/selling

5.) He evidently ISN'T doing his best to sort it out

6.) If you've "never really spoken to him", why are you trying to fight a battle for him? Let him fight his own

...so, to reiterate "Just f***ing leave everybody who's commented in this thread alone yeh??"

well if youve read his posts here he doesnt have a care in the world, or any concern about - well anything really.

theres only one side you should take (cus if you take the other you worship the devil)