Mike Hayes

G-baby158

Yeah, not really buying into the "I posted the parcel today" shit, to be honest. We'll see though, eh.

Who did you use to post something on sunday?

Yeah, that's what I was getting at.

Garentee it's there Tuesday.

The thing is, you've said that to this guy repeatedly, and have somehow managed to post a parcel on to someone on a Sunday, and are guaranteeing it's arrival on Tuesday, which would suggest you've used something like Special Delivery or Recorded Delivery, and should therefore have some sort of tracking number you could give him?

The thing is, you've said that to this guy repeatedly, and have somehow managed to post a parcel on to someone on a Sunday, and are guaranteeing it's arrival on Tuesday, which would suggest you've used something like Special Delivery or Recorded Delivery, and should therefore have some sort of tracking number you could give him?

Using next day delivery tommorow?

Using next day delivery tommorow?

Well then it would have had to have been posted in the last 2 hours, but royal mail isn't open at 2am.

Unless he means he's going to post it 'today' (monday morning). But the way he said it would imply it's on it's way.

I don't normally get involved in these if I can help it, but

Mike Hayes:

You are quite clearly a willy. Sort your f**king life out and get your act together. People like you and all the other scammers make me sick.

Mods:

Ban me, warn me, whatever because I understand that probably breaks some rules. Worth it for the satisfaction that writing that gave..

Ive been putting off adding a reply in this thread as I don't really like getting involved in these things where I dont know either party involved. I know you live some distance away from Mike, but would it be at all possible for your Dad to drive you up there one evening and settle everything? You may get your parts, or at least you Xbox back if all else fails. Absolutely sickened by Mike's actions (or lack of) and attitude. Best of luck in life son.

I hope you go up there with your dad, get what is owed and maybe even some extra for your troubles and Mike Hayes is banned for good.

What a crap attitude to have! I'd also not bother showing up a ride mate, people don't take kindly to scammers.

I hope you go up there with your dad, get what is owed and maybe even some extra for your troubles and Mike Hayes is banned for good.

What a crap attitude to have! I'd also not bother showing up a ride mate, people don't take kindly to scammers.

Not being funny, but nothing or no one could stop me turning up at a ride (Y)

Not being funny, but nothing or no one could stop me turning up at a ride (Y)

I'm getting tempted to start riding again just so I can meet you at one and pat you on the back for being so "brave", then watch you have a good cry when the problems start. Just send his shit and stop being such a knob.

I'm getting tempted to start riding again just so I can meet you at one and pat you on the back for being so "brave", then watch you have a good cry when the problems start. Just send his shit and stop being such a knob.

Lol, why are you making a comment, when its obviously got nothing to do with you?

Lol, why are you making a comment, when its obviously got nothing to do with you?

Because it's a public forum, if you would have preferred people to stay out then you should have sent the f**king stuff you said you'd send. By not doing that, you've given everyone here the chance to ridicule you. The fact that you don't even sound like your bothered pisses me - and no doubt everyone else who's been looking in - off huge amounts.

If you're that lazy and disrespectful, at least give the stuff to your brother as he offered to send it off. No excuses - GET IT DONE.

I am botherd, Im trying to get it sorted, Ive been waiting for greg to come on msn so I can speak to him.

This is the last time Im posting in this thread, really cba with it.

Ill sort it out via msn with Greg.

Cheers,

Mike.