Mike Hayes

G-baby158

Stfu all of you, im not a scammer, but if all these comments keep getting made the parcel will never get to you.

So you're gonna let people like me calling you a git for not sending off the package even though i've got nothing to do with it effect wether it's going to get sent out or not?

Get your arse into gear and get it sent out!

Edited by JT!

Stfu all of you, im not a scammer, but if all these comments keep getting made the parcel will never get to you.

Proberly

So you have admitted that you havn't sent out the parcel. What reason have you got for that?

Still got no money to send it? I'm pretty sure you smoke as i gave you a fag in leicester, how are you affording to smoke?

What you guna do if these comments keep coming, hunt down the 'lost' parcel and take it home?

Edited by Grant-Hundley

Well not particullary botherd about being banned, its only a forum, not the end of life.

Anyway Greg the parcel is on the way got it posted today.

Mike.

Good show! All I will say though - I didn't realize post offices were open on a Sunday? None of mine are. :(

:)