Help Me Settle An Argument.

Fishy

Derailleur's are amazing, give better tension than anything. All this 74kingz malarky, and if your woried about hitting your mech on a rail or whatever, improve your accuaracy :P

Don't agree, my 74kingz has NEVER failed, always kept tension well, set it once and there is no need to move it until you move the wheel, its spot on !

Damnit the other thread got closed; I guess trials forum really is run by mods who like to keep the forum running for the lowest common denominator.

A thought-provoking thread like the one about to arise had no place here!

Congrats mods, congrats. And fingers crossed for your GCSE results too :)

Damnit the other thread got closed; I guess trials forum really is run by mods who like to keep the forum running for the lowest common denominator.

I CHOOSE YOU, MODERATOR!

INITIATE BATTLE MODE.

So just to clear a few things up...

A mech is NOT a mech hanger, correct?

A mech IS a derailleur, correct?

A mech is the mechanical bit. The hanger is called a hanger or mech hanger. (Y) So you are right!

Mech = mechanical = mechanisms working together = moving parts. If something doesn't move it can't be a mechanism.

I was busy shooting some photos when that thread got closed, but I think I can probably speak for whoever closed it when I say:

"Meh, I don't give a f**k."