Recommend Me A City For Clubbing!

Egg Fried Rice

Hey peeps

Right....basically me and chris elson is looking to go to another place/city to have a weekend consisting of constant clubbing and getting drunk as we are tired and bored of our local area! We want to stay for a few days like the weekend so we're gonna stay in a hotel and all that so basically...where should we go? we were thinking of blackpool?

So...recommend us some places and i'd be grateful :)

thankss

Edited by Johnson Kan

Blackpool is tripe, I wouldnt really suggest it.

Manchester and liverpool are supposed to be good nights out.

Preston is another one. Depends what club scene your into really.

Edited by Si-man

Glasgow was immense when I went. Lots of 'lovely ladies', but can be on the rough side.

Liverpool was the best 5 nights of my life, would strongly suggest going there. So much to see and do, places to go, ladies to meet. Was immense!

Glasgow was immense when I went. Lots of 'lovely ladies', but can be on the rough side.

Liverpool was the best 5 nights of my life, would strongly suggest going there. So much to see and do, places to go, ladies to meet. Was immense!

Alot of people are saying Liverpool, isn't it a bit rough there? lol

How far have you been before?

Sheiks and Thursdays are both shite to be honest (noticed you were from Bognor, I'm kinda localish to there).

How about simply Portsmouth? Head down liquid, always a good night out.

Failing that, it's got to be London or Brighton. I have had too many good nights out there :)

How far have you been before?

Sheiks and Thursdays are both shite to be honest (noticed you were from Bognor, I'm kinda localish to there).

How about simply Portsmouth? Head down liquid, always a good night out.

Failing that, it's got to be London or Brighton. I have had too many good nights out there :)

Oh right nice, where you abouts? Yeah shieks and thursdays are bit boring. We just wanna get away, get hammered and not worry about parents shouting at you coming in pissed as a fart and just have that freedom lol Also if we make complete fools outta ourselves, it don't matter cos we're so far away haha Brighton could be good but i can imagine london to be priceyyy

As far as I can tell from speaking to people who live there London is pretty hard to beat due to just the shear size of it, but it's also stab city.

Birmingham is a good night out, I live there during Uni so it's local to me (although I don't go clubbing often as it's not my bag) but a LOT of people I know from my town travel there and have a brilliant time.

EDIT: Brum also has more pubs per person than anywhere else in the world.

Edited by Shaun H

it's also stab city.

That's largely if you're a pikey f**k or involved with gangs in some way. The vast majority of people who've been stabbed were either in gangs, or knew people who were, so it's not particularly surprising that they winded up getting hurt. If you're just out sipping a mojito, I doubt someone's going to plunge their mum's carving knife into your face.

The downside with London is that it's f**king hideously expensive. I only drink spirits, and if you have a double you aren't getting change from a fiver. Well, to be fair, you're lucky if it's under a fiver. Double JDs are generally around £5-£5.30. If you've actually got a sense of taste, you'll probably want something which is actually nice like Jamesons, and that'll be similar if not a touch more expensive. But yeah, if you're clubbing, I'm guessing this isn't going to matter much either way.

That's largely if you're a pikey f**k or involved with gangs in some way. The vast majority of people who've been stabbed were either in gangs, or knew people who were, so it's not particularly surprising that they winded up getting hurt. If you're just out sipping a mojito, I doubt someone's going to plunge their mum's carving knife into your face.

The downside with London is that it's f**king hideously expensive. I only drink spirits, and if you have a double you aren't getting change from a fiver. Well, to be fair, you're lucky if it's under a fiver. Double JDs are generally around £5-£5.30. If you've actually got a sense of taste, you'll probably want something which is actually nice like Jamesons, and that'll be similar if not a touch more expensive. But yeah, if you're clubbing, I'm guessing this isn't going to matter much either way.

All the same it still means you're more likely to get in that sort of trouble.

...and I forgot completely about the cost, London is indeed horendous.

Brum on the other hand is pretty cheap, particularly if you get a good student night going on.