Rowan Johns - Teamashton Diamondback

manuel

What else do you want to see? Sidehops, yep, Taps, yep, Gaps, yep, big moves, yep, tech moves, yep, single moves, yep, lines, yep.

Ticked every single trials box, yet you still complain? What do you want, f**king deathgrindmetaldrumandbassdancecore music with flashing lights black and white slomos of every clip and cutting clips too early because they werent actually landed?

Christ on a bike rode to Jerusalem and then some, you TGS cunts are hard to please.

:rolleyes: .

Mat

What else do you want to see? Sidehops, yep, Taps, yep, Gaps, yep, big moves, yep, tech moves, yep, single moves, yep, lines, yep.

Ticked every single trials box, yet you still complain? What do you want, f**king deathgrindmetaldrumandbassdancecore music with flashing lights black and white slomos of every clip and cutting clips too early because they werent actually landed?

Christ on a bike rode to Jerusalem and then some, you TGS cunts are hard to please.

Spot on! And as Mark said, the actual TGS in that vid was bigger than what 80% of the TGS lovers on this forum could do

Much Love Rowan! Even though I'd seen quite a few of the moves I was still completely blown away. I loved the first castle park combo, to link all those moves into one was just epic. Also the combo at the steps in Lloyds, a mix of street trials and a really tech pure trials move, doesn't get much better than that.

Also looking through your other vids, how many places in Bristol have I never ridden?!? Next time we must do some exploring I think :)

Jon im sorry, I like you, your a nice guy, but seriously, f**k off abit. TGS video's with full on scremo death musicis better TO WATCH than Rowans stuff. Fair enough, Rowans riding is brilliant and he's very talented, But after watching that video, I wasn't pumped up, it didn't make me wanna' go riding i was just a little bit shocked at some of the stuff he put out.

Now a TGS video with scremo music, Im literally on the edge of my seat, wanting to go riding 30 seconds into the video.

TGS video's are much better. Yes i ride lines and a f**king love it, give me lines all day long. But a scremo death metal song with TGS (not ALL sidehops though), mmmm yes please.

So just lay off abit Jon.

EDIT: The only reason i don't make them kind of video's anymore, is because i don't want a full on bitch about my video's off you lot.

Edited by Danny Kearns

WOW!! You were my fave street rider before, now I think you could just be my fave rider!!

I would never think of some of the lines you are doing let alone doing them as big and as smooth as that!

The music was PERFECT!!! really melted the vid together.

Cant wait till your next ones.

what he said is sooo true (Y)

Dont know how to watch it.

Probably easiest to use the teamAshton link to watch it streaming on youtube ... :) --> HERE - Video can be found on the links on the left of the main page (rowan 2008 video 4).

To those that dont like queen - :(

thanks for all the comments +ve and -ve - appreciated.

Edited by manuel

I watched Rowans aagain as soon as it finnished (and again this morning:P)

same, and I think i will do again before I sleep tonight

While your in this thread ali, whens your next video coming eh?? Ive been waiting ages!