Kernow Days 08

Bigman

Went home for the weekend last week with the idea of riding some natural and maybe some street, Stan Shaw and Ali C tagged along (6hr drive for them!!) and we got some realy good footage.

Obviously this is the vid from the weekend, it was my first time editing with premier and using a compressor etc but hopefully it looks ok, i think it could be abit better quality and if i get a chance after work i shall sort a slightly better version.

I have currently uploaded to Vimeo, if people have problems watching on thier site i recomend that you download it. If i get a chance i will try and put it on Tv.isg

Kernow Days 08 (Vimeo)

Enjoy

Adam

Awesome stuff adam, made me late for work now (N)

Very smooth like but some beasty lines! Ali seems unstoppable on those first set of rocks and stan seems to get extra gap boost from nowhere? Almost as if the vid was photoshopped!

Haha great riding, good stuff

Really really enjoyed that. Not enough Bigman though! Seriously could have watched that all day. Truly Amazing riding. For me that is what its all about - not just who can sidehop the highest and do the biggest drop gaps.

Love it, just going to download...

Only Natural video i've ever been able to watch and all the way through think, what the f**k.

That was amazing, really was. Stan And Ali :wub: . Too smooth, make everything look so easy.

Editing, songs, camera quality and riding was all great.

Thanks alot Bigman :)

Danny.

riding was just awesome - on the editing front it needs de interlacing - will improve it no end ...

Yeah de-interlacing will remove the lines on the riders.

Awesome video Bigman! The editing is simple and the video just flows nicely with the music which was also very good!

It was a cooool weekend, did so much riding in 3 days haha. Oh and Plymouth is sweet to ride, shame we had to go earlyish.

Nice one Bigman!

Stan.

It was a cooool weekend, did so much riding in 3 days haha. Oh and Plymouth is sweet to ride, shame we had to go earlyish.

You guys missed out on a fair few spots unfortunately. Guess you'll just have to come back for more!

Sweet vid Biggus Mannus :)

Also - Stan is Heman. Made some silly big gaps look silky smooth